Chapter 52

Emma's P.O.V:

Brian woke up and sat up. He saw that I was awake. He pulled me into his lap. Now I was sitting up in his lap. "Don't worry only reason I would do that to you again is if Jake goes against me. Actually I guess you should worry then. I plan on telling him to do the impossible and when he is not able to do it. Then I will get to have some fun." Brian said and I started shaking. "He won't be able to stop me either because we made a promise." He wishpered in my ear. Then he put me back on the ground. "I'm going to bring Jake so you can see each other. Oh and stop shaking I don't want to give away my plans."

He came back a few minutes later with Jake, and he ran and hugged me. "I'll give you two a few minutes alone." Brian said then left. Jake kissed me and I kissed back.

"Your shaking a little bit. What is wrong?" Jake asked really worried.

"It is nothing." I said convincingly.

"Ok." He said petting my hair gently.

"Ok your time is up." Brian said walking in.

Jake's P.O.V:

"Bye Emma."

"Bye." She said back as I got up and left with Brian. At leat two hours later.

"Ok so the next thing I want you to do is bring me the moon." Brian said as if you could just grab the moon from the sky.

"What?! There is no way I can bring you the moon!"

"Oh you want to go against me now do you?" Brian said, he whistled and some of his men grabbed me and held me down. Some other ones came in with Emma. They pushed her towards Brian.

"No don't hurt her. The task that you told me to do is impossible." I said trying to get free.

"It is still going against me so watch what happens." Brian said as he started kissing Emma. He pulled away then started to kiss a spot on her neck that made her tense.

"S-stop please." Emma said and he stopped kissing her neck.

"I don't want to. This is to much fun." Brian said then started to kiss her neck again. That's it no one hurts Emma I don't care how strong they are. I lost it and turned to my wolf form and fought them off of me. I ran towards Emma and Brian. I tackled Brian off of Emma. Then I turned back to human form and started punching him.

"Leave Emma alone!" I yelled as I continued to hit him. Some of my pack came in and pulled me off of him then held him. They were keeping me from killing him.

"Calm down Jake. Emma needs you right now." Lucas said and I looked at Emma who was shaking in a corner. I took a deep breath and they released me. I walked over to Emma and I crouched down. She was so scared we I reach my hand out towards her she jumped. I'm so angry right now, but this is my fault. All my fault.

"I'm sorry Emma." I said hugging her.

"J-Jake what a-are you t-talking about." She asked in her usual soft voice, but it was a bit shaky.

"Your hurt because of me."

"I don't think I have hurt her enough." Brian said and he threw the men holding him towards the rest of the pack. They get knocked down and he ran over here ready to punch. I threw myself onto Emma to protect her. He started punching my back.

"Jake!" Emma cried out.

"I'm fine it's ok as long as your safe." I said as he kept punching my back then Olivia and Lucas pulled him off of me and held him.

"I haven't finished with my little toy yet, but I will be back." He said then hit Lucas and Olivia. Then he ran out. I got up and helped Emma up.

"Jake are you ok? You almost killed him at first." Olivia said worried.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just when he was hurting Emma I knew if he had gotten any further he would have scared her for life. I would never forgive myself if I let that happen." I said as me and Emma stood up.

Ichigo010 out~