Chapter 34

Emma's P.O.V:

"Are there any other packs?" James asked walking around while looking at Jake and the others.

"Yes." Lucas said watching him walk around.

"Ok. Where might they be?" James asked stopping and looking at them.

"How are we supposed to know? We don't keep track of all of the packs." Olivia said telling the truth.

"Not going to tell me. Ok then." James said as he grabs the knife again, and walks in front of me. "I'll give you one more chance to tell me."

"I already told you that we don't know." Olivia said and James started to stab it back into the wound on my leg. I started to cry.

"We don't know anything!" Jake said as James took the knife out of my leg.

"Ok then." James said and he stroked my face. Jake started pulling on his chains harder.

Just as they were about to break. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." James said and he had the knife to my throat. "I'm done with questions for today, but just to make sure you don't brake your chains. I'll take the girl with me today." James said. He cut the ropes that were tying me to the chair off.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the tent. He dragged me to a camper, and pulled me in. "No one will bother us in here." James said and he still had the knife. He pushed me onto the campers bed. "So I'm pretty sure one of those werewolves in that tent is your boyfriend. Which one is it?"

"Jake." I saidas he got on the bed, and grabbed my wrist. He held me down. "What are you..?"

"Don't tell your boyfriend, Jake, about what I do to you tonight." James said getting really close to my face.

"What are you about to do to me?" I asked and he kissed me.

"Can you guess?" James asked smirking.

"P-please no."

"Your a cute girl you know. So I'm going to claim you to be mine." James said and he started kissing me again.

Ichigo010 out~