Chapter 47

Emma's P.O.V:

He took me to a mountain and he brought me halfway up it to a big cave. In the cave there were other werewolves that are from his pack. They all stopped what they were doing and just looked at me. Brian took me to a corner and dropped me, and I back as far away as I could.

He crouched in front of me. "What about you is so special to Jake?"

"I-I don't k-know." I said starting to shake.

"Liar! Well I guess that doesn't matter. Your my little pet now." Brian saidand I got a little angry at the fact that he called me his pet.

"I'm not anyone's pet." I said and he slapped me across the face.

"Make sure she doesn't go anywhere." Brian said and turned to his wolf form. He had brown fur and blue eyes. Brian ran out of the cave.

They just looked at me for a minute. "A human?" One of them whispered, but I could still here them.

"Did you hear him? He mentioned Jake. Isn't that the guy from that one pack?" Another one said and they were all distracted talking about me. They didn't even notice me starting to sneak out. I was almost out of the cave when I stepped on a twig. They all looked at me.

"Oops." I said as I started running, and one of them changed to wolf form. He ran in front of me. I suddenly stopped, and fell back on my butt. They all started to surround me.

"Where are you going?" The one in front of me asked after he changed back.

Brian came running towards us. He stopped and changed back into his human form. "What is going on?" He asked furious.

"She was trying to escape, and so we caught her."

"So you were trying to escape?" Brian asked leaning towards my face

"Uh I uh." I said knowing I was going to regret this.

"You are very brave , and stupid little girl." He said as he grabbed me, and started dragging me back into the cave. "Guard the cave."

Ichigo010 out~