Chapter 22

Emma's P.O.V:

It's been a month since I met Jake. It's a full moon tonight. Just like the night I met Jake. All the werewolves have to transform tonight. Just a few minutes until the sun goes down, and the moon comes up. "You gonna be ok with everyone in the pack as a wolf?"

"I'll be fine." I said smiling.

"Ok." Jake said as he kissed my forehead. We saw the moon and he backed up. All the members of the pack transformed. I went and sat where we usually sleep. Jake followed and sat next to me. He looked like he was on full alert.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing." Jake said. It was October, and it was seriously cold. A strong wind came. I shivered because it was really cold. Jake looked at me. Without warning there was vampires all over the place. They were tying wolfsbane around the packs necks.

Jake got up and stood in front of me. He fought most of them off, but one got some tied to him. Jake fell to the ground. "Jake!" I yelled as one of the vampires grabbed me. Jake let out a growl. He tried to stand up, but fell again. "It's ok Jake I'm fine." I said as the one holding me smirked.

"You won't be for long. I'm Ethan and I'm taking you straight to Luke." He said and we suddenly appeared in a cave.

Ichigo010 out~