Chapter 50

Jake's P.O.V:

No can't let him hurt Emma. Must save her. I stood up slowly and stared following where they went. I was half limping half running. I got to a turn that leaded to a dead end. Brian was pulling Emma's hair. "Let me go!" Emma cried out.

"I warned you." Brian said and smirked.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled and Brian looked at me a laughed a little bit. I heard footsteps behind me and there were more pack members. They grabbed me and held me down. There were to many and I couldn't break free.

Emma's P.O.V:

I was crying and I saw them grab Jake. "Jake!" I screamed out in worry. Brian picked me up by my hair and threw me against the cave wall. My back hit the cave wall and I fell onto my knees. Jake was struggling to break free. My back hurts alot now. Brian picked me up by my neck. I was crying and he pushed me against the cave wall. He started laughing.

"I love causing you pain it's so much fun to watch. Especially when you scream." Brian said as he dropped me and turned into his wolf form. I curled up into a ball.

Jake's P.O.V:

He was about to attack Emma. "Wait!" I yelled as Brian looked at me and turned back to his human form. "I'll do anything just stop hurting Emma please."

"Anything?" He gave me a questioning look

"Yes anything." I said in defeat.

Ichigo010 out~