Chapter 41

Jake's P.O.V:

I walked to Emma, and turned into my human form. I hugged Emma. "I was so worried." I said as Emma hugged me back, and she was crying. I wiped the tears from her eyes.

"It's ok Emma I'm here now." I said as she looked really tired so I picked her up piggy back style, and started walking.

"Jake?" Emma asked sadly.

"What?" I asked as she balled some of my shirt up into fists.

"Why do you love me?"

"Because your really kind and caring."

"Really? I don't think I'm that kind. Considering how I'm always just causing problems."

"That's not true Emma." I said as we got back to the pack, and I see them holding James down. I guess Emma saw him because she tightened her grip on my shirt. "It's ok Emma."

"Jake you found Emma. Are you ok Emma?" Olivia asked walking over to us.

"Yes." Emma said her voice slightly shaky.

"What's he doing here?" I asked as James looked at Emma and smirked.

Emma's P.O.V:

I started shaking a little bit. Lucas was the one holding him down. Jake and Lucas looked at each other and nodded. Lucas got James on his feet, and started walking in the opposite direction of us.

I stopped shaking after we couldn't see him anymore. I relaxed some, and Jake put me back on the ground. "I could have sworn that there wasn't any wolf packs around here." Jake said looking at Olivia.

"There aren't, so what are you talking about." Olivia said looking at me questionably.

"When I found Emma there was a wolf there."

"The wolf didn't hurt her right?" Olivia asked worried.

"No I got there in time, but it's still weird."

Ichigo010 out~