Chapter 51

Jake's P.O.V:

"Hmm ok but." He said then grabbed Emma's arm. "You ever even try to go against me. Poor little Emma here will be the one who gets punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I said and I saw Emma look at me.

"Jake." Emma said and some of the members grabbed her and took her to another part of the cave.

"Now what shall I do with you?" Brian asked. His men let go of me and left. "Stand up." Brian demanded. I stood up as I was told to do so. "I want you to take two of my men to your pack and take all their food. Then bring it back here." Brian said. Then he picked two members to come with me.

~time skip~

"Jake what are you doing where is Emma?" Olivia asked as I walked into the pack's camp.

"Give me all of your food."

"Why? What is going on Jake?" Lucas asked as I walked up to him.

"I'm sorry but it is the only way I can protect Emma. So give me all of your food." I said as Olivia and Lucas looked at each other and nodded.

"Ok you can take all of our food." Olivia said as the two that came with me grabbed all the food and we went back to the cave.

"Here is your food." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Watch that tone of yours. Your done for the night so you can sleep right here." He said pointing to a spot. "Now I have some things to do so stay here."

Emma's P.O.V:

Jake didn't have to do that for me. I'm not worth it. I saw Brian coming. "Hello Emma. I know I promised Jake that I wouldn't hurt you anymore, but your just so cute. Don't be loud and when I let you see Jake tommorow. Don't tell him about what I do to you tonight. Ok?"

"W-what are you g-going to d-do to me?" I asked obviously scared. He kissed me.

"I'm going to have some fun." Brian said smirking. He started to kiss me again but slipped his tounge in. I started to cry. He stopped kissing. "I want you to kiss me back ok if you don't. Well I don't think I need to tell you." Brian said. He started to kiss me normally and I had to kiss back. I don't like this but I'm to weak I can't do anything. He pulled back.

"Lay down." He demanded and I laid down on the cave floor. He laid down next to me and got as close to me as he could. It was difficult to sleep.

Ichigo010 out~