Chapter 46

Emma's P.O.V:

This guy is the leader of a pack? He is so mean and scary. "No." Jake said calmly.

"What did you just say?" Brian asked furiously.

"You heard me." Jake said as Brian growled in anger, and got up in Jake's face. I backed all the way behind Jake.

"I'm not giving you a choice. Now give me the girl." Brian snarled at Jake.

"And I don't care wether your giving me a choice or not. My answer is still no." Jake said snarling back at Brian.

"No one says no to me!" Brian yelled and I jumped a little when he yelled. He then grabbed Jake's arms, and held them behind his back.

Jake's P.O.V:

I kicked his stomach, and he fell back some. The two of his pack members grabbed my arms, and forced me to the ground. He walked towards Emma. Some of the pack members were trying to stop him.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled trying to break free.

"No." He said and he was now in front of Emma. Brian picked her up bridal style. He ran off into the woods while carrying Emma. Soon after his pack members released me, and ran into the woods as well.

I tried to follow, but Lucas grabbed my arm. "Let me go! I need to save Emma!"

"Jake it's useless right now! You can't save her on your own, and we have to many injured." Lucas said as I looked around at people helping each other up.

"Your right but what if." I began to say but I was cut off by Lucas.

"We will do everything we can."

Ichigo010 out~