Chapter 3

Jake's P.O.V:

We made it to the packs location, and my friend Olivia came over. The pack is in an opening in the forest it had a nice little field of flowers and there is a waterfall nearby.

"Hey Jake." Olivia said waving her hand.

"Hi Olivia." I said waving back. Emma was hiding behind my back.

"Do I smell a human. That girl behind your back is she human?" Olivia asked looking at Emma.

"Olivia this is Emma and yes she is human." I said pulling Emma from behind my back.

"Hi Emma it's nice to meet you." Olivia said as she held out her hand to shake Emma's hand.

"It's nice to meet you to." Emma said as she shook Olivia's hand.

"It will be interesting to have a human in the pack. All though I don't think everyone will agree." Olivia said looking around at everyone.

"Yes but it'd actually up to the pack leader." I said as Emma went back behind my back.

"Then you might want to talk to Lucas about this then." Olivia said smiling.

"Talk to me about what?" Lucas asked walking towards us. I pulled Emma out from behind me again.

"Well you three have a fun conversation. I have to go now." Olivia said then walked off.

"Is that a human Jake?" Lucas asked looking at her.

"Yes."

"What's her name?"

"Her name is Emma. I was wondering if she could stay with the pack?" I asked pleading.

"Well if you can keep an eye on her than I have no problem with it." Lucas said.

"Ok I will keep an eye on her." I responded.