Chapter 32

Emma's P.O.V:

James came back in. This time some men brought some stuff in. Some of it looked very sharp. The other men left. "I'll ask you one more time. Where are the werewolves?" James asked and I'm scared but I'm not going to tell him.

"I'll never tell you. No matter what." I said very serious.

"Oh we will see. I hate to hurt that pretty face of yours, but you leave me no choice." James said as he stroked my face. "Now what will make you talk?" James asked walking over to his sharp objects. He was looking through his stuff that he brought in. He picked up a knife, and walked back in front of me.

He slid the knife down one side of my face. Making a cut that started to bleed. I started to cry. "Shh... don't cry just tell me where the werewolves are, and I'll stop hurting you."

Jake's P.O.V:

Emma didn't respond and he stabbed her leg very quickly. Emma screamed and started crying. I growled again, but this time louder. Three of the other humans ran into the tent in a panic. James pulled the knife out of Emma's leg. "What is it?" James asked turning around and looking at the three boys.

"There are wolves attacking the camp." One of the men said. James turned around, and lifted Emma's chin with his forefinger.

"Well I guess I don't need to find them now. Let them find there way here." James said continuing to look at Emma's eyes.

"Yes sir." The man said and the three of them left.

"If you would have just told me you could have saved yourself from a world of pain." James said as he put the knife back, and grabbed tape. He taped Emma's mouth shut. Then he grabbed a tranquilizer gun and hid.

Ichigo010 out~