Chapter 53

Emma's P.O.V:

I'm shaking in Jake's arms. "Shh.. It's ok Emma. Everything will be ok." Jake said and he picked me up. "Let's get you out of here." He said as Olivia, Lucas, and us left. I started crying into Jake's shirt. I cried myself to sleep.

Jake's P.O.V:

"Jake I need to tell you something." Lucas said looking at me.

"What is it?"

"I've been thinking. Don't you think it would be safer if Emma went back to the human's society?" Lucas asked looking at Emma then looked forward again.

"I have thought about it before, but where would she go?" I said looking down at her then back up.

"You have a point." Lucas said with his thinking face.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. They keep on hurting her. I'm scared of what they might do to her." I said really worried.

"How about we move the pack to another state?"

"We have tried this before. What if I stay in this state, and you and the others take Emma to another state." I said looking at Emma's face.

"Are you sure?" Olivia asked looking at me questionably.

"Yeah. I'm sure. It's for the best." I said a bit sad.

"If your sure then I'll carry her." Olivia said transforming into her wolf form. I set her on Olivia's back. I kissed her forehead.

"Goodbye Emma. Goodbye Olivia and Lucas."

"Goodbye." Olivia and Lucas said as I walked away from them.

Emma's P.O.V:

I woke up a couple of hours later. "Olivia, Lucas. Where is Jake?"

"Oh your awake Emma. Jake decided to leave the pack. He is doing it to protect you." Olivia said a bit sad.

"He left?" I asked looking down. 

"Yes because he is worried about you being hurt." Lucas said looking at me.

"Here we are. Our new spot." Olivia said as I got off of Olivia's back.

"Oh okay." I said sad.

"He is hoping that his enemies don't follow us."

"Enemies. As in I still haven't met them all?" I asked confused. 

"Yes." Olivia said transforming back to her human form.

"Each one you meet will be stronger than the last." Lucas said as the rest of the pack started walking around.

"How many?" I asked hoping it wasn't a lot.

"There are still more vampires that don't like him. There are also more wolves and other creatures."

~1 month later~

"How you doing Emma?" Lucas asked.

"I'm good." I said. I miss Jake so much.

"Well it's getting late you should get to bed." Lucas said.

"Ok." I said as I went and sat in the cave I sleep in. I feel asleep. I woke up later that night and I'm being carried further into the cave. I look up and see Brian. He notices I'm awake.

"Good morning Emma." He said with a smirk.

"Brian. No let me go." I said trying to get out of his grasp. We reached the end of the cave and he put me on my feet.

"Jake is not here and all the other werewolves are knocked out. There is no one to save you." He said.

"N-no stay a-away." I managed to say. He kissed me then pulled away. He started to take my shirt off of me. I tried to push him away but he was to strong. He got my shirt off of me and forced me to the ground. He started to kiss my stomach. I started to cry. "B-brian p-please s-stop." I said as I tried to push him off of me. He stopped kissing my stomach, and leaned near my ear.

"I don't want to." He wishpered.

Jake's P.O.V:

"Jake!" Ethan said coming out from the woods quickly.

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"I went to go check on the pack. Brian is there and everyone in the pack is knocked out. I tried to stop him but I couldn't. Emma is in trouble."

"What?! No! You have to get me over there! Now!" I said angry at myself for leaning her in the first place.

"Of course." Ethan said he grab my arm and we appeared at the pack.

Emma's P.O.V:

"St-stay away!" I said and I kicked him where the sun don't shine. It only seemed to anger him.

"You're going to pay for that." Brian said and he started to kiss me roughly. We heard foot steps, and stopped kissing me. "Be quiet and don't move or else." He said as he pushed me to a part of the cave where no one could see. Jake and Ethan ran in.

"Brian! Where is she you bastard?!" Jake said as he picked Brian up by the shirt, and pushed him against the wall.

"Oh your girlfriend? You're to late." Brian said smirking

"What did you do to her?!" Jake asked getting angrier.

"Oh you should have heard her scream and beg for me to stop." He said laughing.

"Shut up!" Jake yelled glaring at him.

"She was so scared. She was begging me to kill her." Brian said still smirking.

"You bastard!" Jake said punching Brian.

Ichigo010 out~