Chapter 55

Jake's P.O.V:

It has been a year since the last I saw Brian. I'm a bit worried though. I just found out that even with all the time that has passed. Luke's brother Leon. Just got message that I killed him. He is coming here now I'm sure. Emma dosen't know. "Jake are you ok? Something is wrong you always do this when someone bad is coming who is it?"

"His name is Leon. He is Luke's brother." I said while me and Emma were just hanging out in the cave.

"What? Is he angry about you killing Luke?" Emma asked looking at me.

"Yes." I said petting her head.

"Oh ok." Emma said as a pack member ran in. He was covered in blood. Me and Emma stood up.

"You two need to get out of here before..." He said right before he was suddenly killed.

"Jake it's so nice to meet you. I'm Leon." Leon said and he appeared in front of me and punched me. I went flying into the cave wall. Emma ran over to me.

"Jake!" She yelled squatting next to me. 

"Who is this?" Leon asked walking towards us.

"S-stay away." Emma said as I moved in front of her.

"Don't come any closer." I snarled. He picked me up by the shirt, and threw me to the side of the cave. He leaned over Emma.

"Well aren't you just a pretty little flower." Leon said and I couldn't move and I didn't now why.

"Why can't I move?" I asked trying to get him away from Emma. He ignored me and back away from Emma.

"If I had known about you." He said the disappeared and reappeared with a whip. "Then I would've brought this with me in the first place." He said as Emma curled up in a ball. He whipped her arm with it and she screamed. He started to randomly whip her with it. Everytime it made contact with her skin she screamed. It also left cuts that were bleeding. I kept trying to move. I growled at him. "What is wrong Jake? Can't move?" He asked smirking as he stopped whipping Emma.

"What did you do to me?" I asked growling as he walked closer to Emma.

"This girl must mean a lot to you." Leon said grabbing Emma. "I wonder." He said putting his hand on her stomach. He started moving his hand down her stomach.

"N-no please d-don't." Emma said shaking.

"Oh your shaking. Then this will be very fun." Leon said about to stick his hand in her pants. Whatever was keeping me from moving I broke. I attacked him and started punching him.

"If you ever touch her again I will kill you." I said continuing to punch him. After he was knocked out I ran over go Emma....

Ichigo010 out~