Chapter 39

Emma's P.O.V:

I woke up late that night. I saw something in the woods. "Who's there?" I asked as I heard twigs break. Jake woke up, and he smelled the air. James came out from behind a tree. Two other men came out with tranquilizer guns. James started walking towards us. Jake turned towards James, and put me behind his back. The men with the tranquilizer guns shoot Jake. He knocks out instantly.

James grabs my arm and starts dragging me. He drags me to a truck and throws me in the trunk. He gets in the trunk too. I back as far away from him as possible.
We get to a really big cave. He pulled me out of the trunk.

"No one bother me." James said as he dragged me into a camper, and he pushed me down onto a bed. "You will be mine." James said as he stroked my face, and I flinched. Someone walked in.

"Excuse me sir."

"I said not to bother me." James said angered.

"Sorry but it's important." He said and James got off of me. "Don't go anywhere." James said smirking. He left to go talk to the man. I started to look for a way out.

I noticed that one of the windows was connected to a little tunnel that lead out of the cave. It's big enough for me to fit. I opened the window and started to crawl through the tunnel.

Ichigo010 out~