Chapter 29

Emma's P.O.V:

Jake and I headed over to see Lucas. "Hey Emma." Lucas said smiling.

"Hi." I said smiling back.

"We are leaving." Lucas said to me and Jake.

"Ok let's go." Jake said as we started walking Jake put his arm around my shoulder. We were going to the last camp we were at. When I first joined the pack. It is late by the time we got to the old camp.

"Tired Emma?" Jake asked looking at me.

"No." I said smiling.

"Do you want to go see the waterfalls again?" Jake asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I said remembering what the waterfalls looked like.

"Ok but you have to stay close." Jake said seriously.

"Ok." I said as we started walking towards the waterfalls. Jake turned into his wolf form. "Why did you change into your wolf form?" I asked.

"The forest are dangerous at night. I can protect you from dangerous animals better like this." Jake said glancing up at me quickly.

"Ok." I said as we reached the waterfalls.

"They are even prettier at night." I said as we both sat down, and Jake looked at me.

"What?" I asked noticing he was staring.

"Nothing I was just thinking about how beautiful you are." Jake said moving a bit closer to me.

"Thank you." I said blushing a bit. We heard a rustling sound, and someone came out from the woods. Jake got back up and stood in between the man and me. "Is he.." I was about to ask. I talked in a soft voice.

"He is human, but he is looking for the pack of werewolves." Jake said as I stood up.

Ichigo010 out~