Chapter 49

Emma's P.O.V:

He dragged me really far into the cave. There was a camp fire where we stopped. "Now how should I punish you for trying to run away?"

"I-I won't d-do it a-again, I p-promise so p-please don't h-hurt me." I said as smirked.

"I know you won't do it again. Cause if you do you will regret it." He said as he lifted my head with his forefinger and looked into my eyes. "Be a good girl and don't go anywhere. I will be right back." Brian said as he left and I sat on the ground.

"Jake please hurry." I said and I heard footsteps coming my way. I thought that it was Brian but I was wrong, It was Jake. I was so happy that I started to cry.

"Emma are you ok? Why are you crying?" Jake asked worriedly walking towards me.

"I'm fine just so happy to see you." I said but Brian came back at that exact moment.

"Jake how did you get back here?" Brian asked as Jake turned around. They both looked mad.

"I snuck in." Jake said getting in front of me defensively.

"Emma trying to escape again? I told you not to." Brian said as he turned into his wolf form, and so did Jake. Brian lunged at Jake and bit one of his back legs.

Jake whimpered a little but then Brian attacked again. This time Jake fell to the ground. Brian turned to his human form and kicked Jake's stomach.

"Now you said you wouldn't try to run away." Brian said as he looked up at me. I turned around and started running towards opposite direction from the exit. I was going deeper into the cave. "Get back here!"

Ichigo010 out~