Chapter 5

Jake's P.O.V:

"I'm sorry Emma. Sophia just isn't excepting." I said looking at her again.

"It's ok. So vampires are real too?" Emma asked looking at me curiously.

"Yes if you ever meet one by the way call for help and try to run." I said with a serious as I could be.

"Are the wolves not on good terms with the Vampires?" Emma asked looking at me questionably.

"Yeah you could say that." I said not noticing I was still holding his hand.

"Umm Jake your still holding my hand." Emma said blushing slightly.

"Oh uh sorry." I said a I pulled my hand away.

"It's ok." Emma said as it started to rain. I took Emma's hand again and started to run with her following.

When we reached the packs cave. I took her to the very back where it was warmer.

"Hey Lucas." I said as I saw them.

"Hey your both soaked." Lucas said laughing a little

"Yeah." I said as Emma sneezed and started shivering. "You cold Emma?" I asked. She nodded a yes.

Emma's P.O.V:

"Here sit." Jake said as I sat and he sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me into his chest.

"Your so warm." I said as I stopped shaking and started cuddling into his chest. Jake laughed a little bit. Without realizing I slowly fell asleep.

Ichigo010 out~