Chapter 1. Rufus Peterson.

"Holy fuck, oh baby," I moan as the girl naked above me slams down on my erection.

"Oh, Baby", I say as I slam her back down and bit down on her nipples. She cries out.

"Fucking harder", I say as she tries with all her might.

I slam her down under me and slam into her more harsh; more than I don't care.

"Jock, fucking hell, stop having sex and get your fucking ass in hear, we have something huge that just happened, we got a caught on the girl we are after", Jedidiah says as I moan as I hit the girl harder.

"Five more minutes", I say as the girl cries no.

"Shut the fuck up bitch", I say as I yell at her to leave.

She leaves in a shirt that reaches an inch below her butt, and shorts.

I pull on my boxers and leave my room.

Everyone is in the living room in front of the paused TV.

On the paused screen is a girl jumping out of a window of a one story apartment building. Damn that's Good Michael Bay glass Explosions.

My brother pushes play and the screen unpassed.

The girl on the screen doesn't even think about how hurt she is as gun fire goes through the air. She keeps running, running, to what?

Where is she running?

The video ends and a news reporter comes onto the screen.

Jedidiah turns the TV off.

"She's here in the city, I know it's crazy, but she should still be here, by the looks of it, probably to hurt to be able to keep moving, last month she wasn't able to be found, but from the looks of it she's been here the whole time, she must know how to block systems, but not all of them, the police she couldn't of known their system, but she shouldn't of known mine either, I am about to switch it, but in the meantime, we'll get her tomorrow night if she doesn't leave by then", Jedidiah says as I see Marina curled up in Blades lap who is just grinning at me.

"Have some rough sex, I literally heard you moaning louder than Chet soaring, no offense boss, but it's loud", Blade says as Chet rolls his eyes and stands.

"The plan is to just try to make her feel normal, she needs to know that we really are on her side, from what we've seen I don't think she'll be able to trust barely anyone, we are trying to trace if she has relatives or something, but we've found worse things, worse systems that could lead the United States into the Verge of World War III if we even hacked one, their military based just like ours, but we aren't connected to the constitution like they are, but anyway, get some sleep, we'll be going out at 4 A.M. and Jock no sex, and seriously that girl came out and almost started using the kitchen appliances on herself as she left,", Chet says as I just laugh.

"Bitch,"I say.