Chapter 6. Rufus Peterson.

Damn, they left me here alone with the syco. 

I sit on the bean bag, a controller in hand. I shoot zombies on Black Ops as the girl is otu dark on the couch beside me.

Damn, i'd love to go a few rounds with her.

i see her start moving around as i take a swig of my cigarette. Me and my brother usually smoke too think better, but i have a major headache.

she starts to sit up and runs her hand through her hair yawning.

Damn, that is so sexy i just want to run my hands through her hair.

Woo, i am a bad boy, i am not doing that, but i want to.

i hear her stomach growl as she stands and makes a mad sound.

"You hungry", I grin as i turn off my Xbox and head into the kitchen with her following.

"How do i know you didn't poison it", she says as she sits down on a chair at the two seat table.

"Damn, you don't let things pass easy do you", I say shaking my head as i laugh bitterly.

Damn i bet she's such an ass to handle all the time, if i was her parent i'd probbly send her to an orphanage.

I pull out some pizza leftovers and microwave us some, since i am a bit hungry, even though it is like two in the morning.

I sit down with her and hand her a piece. she eats it down in seconds asking shyly for another.

I smile and she goes and makes her two more.

"Damn, how long has it been since you ate?" I ask.

"I got kicked out of my apartment after i ran out that window escaping a police officer looking for me", she says.

"Damn, that was one ass of a jump too", I say as she sits down. the basketball shorts are a bit big and slide down on her hips. but i like them, their sexy on her hips and curves and imperfections.

"So, um like they want me to interogate you, which i don't feel like doing, so lets make this easy, where were you born", I ask.

"Russia", she says as my mouth falls open.

"Ru, Ru, Russia?", I stutter.

"Yeah, you have a problem with words", she says looking a little annoyed.

"No", I say shaking that awkward, astonishing feeling away.

"So, can you tell me anything about your family, your brother, your mother, your father, anything you tell us will be helpful for keeping you off the grid, even though you are now well hidden", I say.

she swallows half of the second peice of pizza before answering.

"My brothers name is Suta, he was born in japan along with my mother and father, I was born in Russia", I say.

Japan, What the fuck is wrong with her family. Half Japanese, Half Russian. Fuck.

"So your father and brother and mother are Japanese," i ask. this is really intresting.

"No, my mother and father are japanese, but it's weird, me and my brother were adopted, My brother was a refugee from Asia at age two and Japan came and took him with them to the heiratage center, I was born by someone in Russia who didn't want me and gave me to an orphanage", she says as i feel bad for thinking of if i was her parent i'd send her there.

That is so depressing.

"So um, I have a question, you and your brother aren't related", i ask.

"No, we aren't", she says softly.

"Okay, tell me a little about them", I say.

she shivers and looks around.

she opens her mouth to speak, but the front door opens and the guys and my brother Jedidiah come in.

"What you guys do have a stripping contest, it looks like you scared ehr out of her panties", Shayton says as she grabs the butterknife off my plate and points it at them.

"Leave me alone", she says angrily.

they roll their eyes and leave to their rooms, except Chet and Jedidiah.

"Anything", they ask.

I think for a moment looking at her, i should let her pass, she's just scared.

"Yeah, she's fine, just leave it for now, let her be" i say.

they nod and walk off.

"What was that about?" she asks.

"Interigation, but your free, but not to go, i'll bring you to your room, we have a guest bedroom for you," i say as i show her to her room. she follows looking aorund ehr like she's ready to hurt anyone in her path.

i open her door and she goes in.

the room is a simple yellow color, we thought maybe it'd make her happy, since it's a happy color. the bed is baby blue and there is a window with yellow curtians, a white dresser on a wall, a walk in closet and a bathroom.

it's all simple not too much. we also got her some girl clothes, but i don't know if she wears girl clothes, she was wearing a torn guys jersey and shorts when i found her.

i close her door and walk back to the living room and back to my Xbox.