Chapter 9. Amelia Morgan.

I saw the way he acts around those slutty girls, i feel like i shouldn't be there with him. I decided i would leave when we got to the club, when he was talking with another slutty girl.

I'll make a run for it and run away from him and his men.

I sit at the bar and a guy sits down beside me.

he leans over.

"Want to get out of here", he grins.

I want to, but the way he's looking at me.

i could punch him if he tries anything.

I look around and find jock pushing a girl against the bar groaning as he slams the front of his pants against her thong. I feel a deep ache and nod at the guy who grins and pulls me with him.

i get onto his motorcycle and hold onto him.

he drives for a while and right when we stop at a red light Jock pulls up to us.

he gives the guy a death glare and then the light turns green, but Jock zooms in front of all the cars, so they can't go.

"Hey, get your fucking hands off her", Jock says in anger.

Is he jealous?

"Hey, bro i ain't touching her shes the one touching me", the guy says as a police motorcycle pulls up.

"Hey, your that girl", the officer says as i feel the officer taze me and i fall to the ground crying.

"Get your fucking hands off her", Jock slurs in my vision as everything goes black.