Chapter 41. Suta Morgan.

"Marcy, hey wake up", I say as i shake her up. she cries into her hands as she wakes.

"Marcy, hey it's okay, it's just a dream", I say.

"No it's not," She cries as she throws a shoe at me.

I push it away and pull her into my arms.

she cries into me.

"Hey, it'll be okay", I say as i hear a knock on the door.

I go to the door and open it.

Amelia stands there in a sweater above the knee, showing off her muscles in her legs.

"Hey", I say as she comes in. she sees marcy and turns around.

"I'm sorry for intruding," she says nervously.

"No, it's fine", Marcy says going into the bathroom closing the door.

I go to the bathroom door and knock.

"Marcy", I say. she says to leave her alone.

"What's wrong?" Amelia asks.

"Uh, nothing, you have bad dreams too, it'll be fine in a bit", I say as she sits on the bed, but jumps up as i hear a gooey noise.

"Gross, what did i just sit on", she says as i see a a huge wet spot on the bed.

She was so scared she peed the bed.

"I won't ask, anyway, you need to pack we are heading to Michigan to see Chet's 'good' friend Cassandra", she says as i nod.

Cassandra? Oh well.

she leaves afterwards and I knock on the bathroom door again.

I hear sobbing and immediatly open the door.

On the floor curled up is marcy.

"Marcy", I say and go sit by here.

"I'm pregnaunt", she whispers.

What the Fuck? Who did this to her?

"My ass of a brother knocked me out before he did it i'm guessing, because i just found out", she whispers as i open and close my mouth. Wordless.

Shit.

"Holyshit", I say.

"And yesterday, your phone went off and it was from my brother", she says," Sorry for snooping, i was curious, you know", she says.

"Hey no problem, um, do you want to get a appointment, i'm here", I say softly.

she nods and lays her head on my shoulder.

"I'm a slut, just say it already", she says as she stands.

She isn't, she's the most wonderful girl i've ever met.

"No your not, your an amazing girl, an innocent girl" I whisper as i stand up in front of her.

she takes a deep breath before falling back into me; sobbing for her own reputation. This girl has been through more than i have. Damn.

I hug her close even when there is a knock on the room door.

I pull away and wipe her tears.

I hug her one more time, before we leave the bathroom.

Blake stands in the door with Marina.

"Hey, guys we're leaving soon, you should get packing," Mar says as she comes in helping Mracy with her things. Marcy doesn't speak about her pregnancy at all, but i don't either. We'll see how this goes out, we need to schedule a appointment soon once we get to Michigan.