Chapter 17. Suta Morgan.

She is tall about five foot five inches. Her hair is dirty blond and staright. Recklessness is in her eyes. Brown beautiful eyes that catch anything. She is superstisious and smart. 

My sister is someone i thought i'd never see again, but here she is now, getting me clothes and helping me and hugging me and crying into me like old times. i missed ehr so much, and i love her so much. And she's falling in love with a guy and is happy, but doesn't like these guys much.

Just like my sister.

Her room is yellow and the bed is baby blue nothing like her. there's bean bags in the corner they are baby blue and a Flat Screen TV and a Xbox is on a stnad bellow it with a DVD Magnavox player on a stand with it.

i lay on her bed staring at the ceiling with the lamp on beside the twin bed against the center of her rooms wall.

i see the door open.

"Thank you Rufus", I hear her says as i look at her long brown hair. How did my sister get this beautiful?

"No problem", says a low sexy voice. i feel jealousy, but i shouldn't.

she comes in closing the door.

she turns and smiles at me, then holds out a stack of clothes. 

I take them gladly and set them down looking through them for some of my pick.

she wraps her arms aorund me.

"I love you", she says.

"Love you too", I say heading into the bathroom.

"I'll be out in a bit, get me something to eat will yah", i say as she smiles.

"Kay", she says.