Chapter 35. Rufus Peterson.

Fuck. Holy shit. Wake up.

I sit up and think of what i was just told by Suta. He's comming back after us, we need to leave now, there's guys about to get us, we need to get out now and on the road.

I jump to my feet pulling on my jeans, not caring about a shirt, then i throw our suticases onto my shoulder and lift her out of bed not waking her.

Damn this is too much weight, but you need to get out now.

I carry her to the truck and drop her in the passenger and round the truck and jump in with our suitcases and turn the engine on after puting our bags at the foot of the truck.

She lays with her head on my thigh, the way i put her anyway.

i drive off onto the road and turn the radio on soft so she won't wake up.

well, when she does wake up we are pulling up into the guys drive way. Home, I missed it.

I look at her from the door where she sits now looking confused.

"Your brother called", I whisper and her eyes go to me immediatly.

"Why did he tell you and not me?"she says as tears start to pour down her cheeks.

"Do you have a phone?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I should of gave the phone to you i'm sorry", I say after a moment of thought.

she looks down.

"I didn't mean to be rude", she says wipping her cheeks.

"It's okay, it's my fault okay, lets get inside, i'm tired", I say as she looks up.

she smiles and grabs her bag.

"What did he say", she asks.

"He's comming back, you don't have to worry, he'll be back", I say as she jumps wrapping her arms around me.

"thank you", she says as i pull her close. her back against the wheel, pushing down on the honker.

she falls laughing.

"I bet that woke them up for sure", I whisper as the porch lights flash on and Jaylen comes out with a shot gun, but when he sees us he goes mad.

"Where have you been!", he yells as Amelia stiffens on top of me who opens the door.

"You wouldn't believe me", I say as i grab my bag and jump out and holding my hand out to Amelia who takes it.

"What the fuck do you think your messing with girl", he asks as she stiffens and gets behind me with her head down.

"Don't talk to her like that", I say as i take her hand from behind me as i see my brother and Shayton come out. Shayton is in nothing but his boxers and so is Gage who is looking frustrated.

"What the hell man, you had us gone crazy and did you even see those guys after you". he says.

I decide to just walk past them with her and answer questions in the morning.

I pull Amelia lightly by the hand and we push past them into the house that is now lit with lights and all the guys are up looking at the door.

"Holy fuck man, you had us think you died and forgot your funeral", Ian; Shays boyfriend says as he starts forward, but pauses seeing Amelia so close to me.

"You should get some sleep", I whisper and push past the guys with her in front of me. I bring her to her room and she closes the door.

"Goodnight", I grin trying to make her more cherry.

 her door opens and she stands there smiling and then she pulls my arm and i am pulled into her room.

She's a little jumpy right now.

"You want it", I grin as she hits my arm blushing.

"Stop it", she smiles as i close the space between us, pinning her to the wall. she looks up at me shyly.

"I like you", I say as i press my forehead ot hers.

"Hey, love birds", Marina says smiling at us from the doorway.

Amelia buries her head in shoulder blushing. I smile at Marina as Blake wraps his arms around her leaning against the doorframe.

"So, how was your vacation, i bet they got all prissy", he says as i feel her cheek warm agaisnt my bare shoulder, since i just threw on jeans before we came here. she is in boxers and a tank top.

they close the door grinning at us.

once we know there gone she looks up at me.

"Friends", she asks.

"Old friends, yes those are my best friends and i think you'll get to know them well soon", I say as i lean closer brushing my teeth against her ear making her shiver.

"I should get some sleep", she says teasing but shivering.

"Sleep", I whisper as i run my teeth along her jaw. I've never been like this with anyone.

I capture her lips in mine and she gasps as i lace our hands and run a hand into her silky hair.

her arms wrap around my kneck and i deepen the kiss. she pulls away and pushes me out the door.

"I need to sleep," she smiles blushing as she fixes her hair.

I lean into her door and grin and kiss her cheek and go to my room.