Chapter 2. Amelia Morgan.

I reach an ally way by dark and make my way to the front houses lining the ally.

I sit down on the curb by a house with my hood over my face, to cover myself.

I only have my backpack that only holds water, bread, a blanket, and shirt and jeans.

All my life I've been running, all my life I've been running, all my life I've been running.

I repeat this over and over and feel the tears of defeat run down my face as I can't hold them back. I sob into my hands, for freedom, for warmth, for love, for trust, for a safe place.

I wish I was free.

"Who are you?" Says a low sexy voice.

I don't look up, in fear of the person noticing who I am.

"Nobody", I whisper as feet step onto the curb and then I see the person sit down five inches away from me.

"Why are you crying?" the person asks as I see the persons shiny Black Jordan's.

I'm not even rich. Go away.

"Reasons?" I say.

"May I ask of one?" He says moving closer.

I move away from him.

"No", I say realizing that this is not a good Idea.

I stand and turn my back to him.

"Do you live around her?" he asks.

"No, and I don't talk to strangers either", I say softly.

"I am just trying to help, but I won't, because you look like shit", the person says as I feel his hand go up my leg.

"Damn, got some muscles," he says.

He touched me, you must get out of here, hurry you must run.

I then start to run, far, far away from him into the ally I was in and hide behind a dumpster.

The breeze is very brute.

I soon fall asleep.