Chapter 48. Amelia Morgan.

This is going to come as a shock, for me.

I knew him till i was three and lost him at age three when i ran out from the bush i was told to stay behind. I threw myself into battle for him and I risked it all. I loved him, I trusted him, and I believed him. Now, all is left is Nothing. I feel nothing as i watch him run down the nice drive and ono the road. As he turns the corner, I know that, that is the last i'll see him again. I know that it'll be a shock when I have another life and meet him. It'll be like us all over, and end like this. With him running off to save the day. To save the world from father.

I know of a poem i found in my dad's dresser once. It read:

I am a bird,

soaring high,

and free.

No worries as to what will happen,

only what lies beyond that shore of sunlight and freedom.

bright lights fill the sky

and soon there will be no peace.

There shall be no love

no kindness

and no savior.

-To my wife-

I say this in my head as i stand planted to the ground. The bombs will arrive tommorow night and i must be away from the US to survive.

I don't even move as Rufus comes up to me and pulls me inside. I am not able to even think straight as i think of all the things i could of done for my brother to still be here.

I did everything, and everything is happening because i was dragged away.

"Amelia, It's marcy", says a voice behind the locked bathroom door.

I let her in and start to leave.

"Can we talk", she asks.

"Um, sure", I whisper as i veiw my face in the mirror.

My eyes are red rimmed and my hands are shaking and dirty from dirt.

"I love him", she starts.

"Your brother, before he left he proposed to me if he ever came back, that he'd marry me," she says softly as tears slide down her face.

she sits on the toilet and lays her hand on her tommy.

"Marcy", I say as i feel my own tears. My brother promised her. he might not even come back, but i must not tell her.

Rufus runs in.

"Guys come quick! we just saw something, we don't know if it's someone after you, but they've got guns", Rufus yells as He drags us out of the room and into a row of soldiers.

Before, Rufus or Marcy can do anything, I fall back from an impact.

Darkness fillls the air and I can't breathe. I can't breathe.

I'm finally dieing, i'm actually dieing.