chapter 26. Amelia Morgan.

i wak in the morning to Suta gone, his spot on the bed gone. I sit up and throw my feet off the bed onto the floor and step off and hear a moan.

"Ouch! watch your step ame", says a voice. I jump back onto the bed.

"Rufus, i am so sorry, sorry i didn't see you, sorry", I say laying down and looking at him on the floor.

he looks up grinning then his hand reaches up and his hand touches a strand of my hair hanging in the air.

"Your hair is soft", he smiles, then he sits up against the bed beside my head hanging off.

I turn and look at him.

"Where is Suta?" I ask as i hear yelling.

"That would be him", I say sarcastically as i run out of the room with Rufus behind me.

I find my brother in the huge kitchen, in the center holding a butcher knife with flames in his eyes as he stands in front of Jordan.

"If you fucking touch my sister like that again or make her do anything like that or threaten her like that i will hunt you down to the end of the earth and make you wish you were never born boy", my brother yells in venom.

I grab his arm and he looks down at my hand. he relaxes, then looks up.

"We are leaving now, go get packed i can handle this", he says into my ear.

I nod and he kisses my cheek as in reassurance. 

i go with rufus who makes sure no one grabs me. 

once we are in teh room i slde down the door worried about my brother getting hurt.

"Hey, it'll be fine, i'll pack your things if you want", he says softly as i nod. his hand touches my hair, but he is gone, packing our things before i know it. 
He doesn't look my way until there is a knock.
Suta comes in with his knuckles bloody.
"Suta what happened" I say as i stand up and go over to him. I bring him into the bathroom.
"I accidentally broke a glass jar while fighting him" he says roughly as i turn the sink water on warm.

"Hey, you don't have to kick his ass because he tried to hurt me, i am perfectly fine, okay, just i'm glad you stood up for me", I say as i help him clean the blood from his knuckles.

"I won't stop that easily", he says after a few seconds. I smile.

"I know", I say as he dries his hands and then goes and packs his things.

"Amelia go put the stuff in the truck i'll be there soon", Suta says as i nod and grab our things.