Chapters 39. Amelia Morgan.

I walk out of Rufuses room and halfway down the hall i hear crying, in a hallway i've never been down.

I look around and then i go down the hallway.

I come to a closet labled, Artillery.

I open the door scared to get shot.

I see a figure on the floor crying into his hands. Jedidiah.

"What the fuck do you want bitch?" he cries.

I shiver as i step forward, lights flicker on and i am in a long rectangle room like a box car. it's cold and the floor boards are ripped out and replaced with cement. Jedidiah sits against a wall bare of the weapons hanging from the wall.

Rufuses brother never liked me and i can tell by what he said to me, that he'd rather i die. But, i need to try to get a relationship with him, its rufuses brother , it won't be so hard.

I go over to him and sit down beside him.

"What do you want?" he almost yells. the door is creaked open the slightest, in case i need to run for it.

"Why do you hate me?" I ask softly.

"Hate you, I fucking want you to be dead", he yells at me.

I shiver and scoot a little farther away.

"I didn't mean to be so rude, but it's true, we took a vote", he whispers.

I shiver, they voted if i would live or die.

"Everyone but, Rufus, blake and Mar picked that you should leave", he says as he looks up, his cheek is bruised.

"What happened", I ask.

"Rufus who do you think", he says vulgarly.

"Why did he hit you?" I ask worried and angry towards Rufus.

"I said something about you he didn't like", he says a little louder.

"I wouldn't of hit you," I whisper.

he makes a small confused sound, before speaking.

"Why do you say that, everyone here hates you but Rufus, your brother, Marcy, Mar, and Blake", he says.

"Because I'm not a hateful person, i was just born into a hateful family", I whisper softly.

i see him look down sad.

"I'm sorry," he whispers, then he stands and leaves not even looking back at me.

I hear the door shut and then i can't see anything, but darkness.

There has to be a light switch somehwhere?

"Does anyone no where Amelia is?" I hear Rufus in the hall say.

I don't want to see him, he hit his brother, i know that it made him furious, but i don't want to see him.

"No", I hear his brother say as i hear his bedroom door slam shut.

I feel around the ground and pull back at a shot of pain go through my hand.

I feel my hand and my hand is wet.

I carefully as ever crawl my way to the door and open it right into Rufus.

"Oh, there you are, why were you in there-- what happened to you", he says as I frown at him and cross my arms.

"What?" he asks as i just turn and walk to my old room and walk in closing the door.

"Amelia, what's wrong", he asks.