Chapter 3. Rufus Peterson.

Fucking bastards. No sex! Eh, what are bad boys for?

I walk into the bar staring at the pole dancer grinning as I come closer. I stand by the stage as she does a backbend towards me running her cunt up the pole.

"Hello babe mind if I go a few rounds?" I say as she finds my lips. She slides down the pool and starts pulling me to the dressing rooms in the back, closest to the ally.

A couch is intact as I push her down on it. She moans as I pull her thong off and unzip my jeans.

"Oh, baby," I grin as she moans. I pull on a length and slide into her fast.

I feel her cum on me as I hear running in the alley. Stupid Gang Bangers, but if it's running for a women sexy.

I feel myself relief with each time I go into the bitch.

I hear a bang against the alley door to the dressing rooms. What the Fuck?

I pull out of the slut and pull of the packet and throw it away. I pull my jeans zipper up.

I go to the door and open it to see a girl huddled by a dumpster. The same girl from tonight, sitting on our curb.

Could this be the girl we are after, damn? Fuck this bitch, she's filthy and ugly. If you put her in a strip club, I'd probable bang with her, but seriously look at this shit.

I see a guy beating her up and she is crying out.

Yo, bro get your fucking hands of the women, seriously it's not cool. I am a bad boy, but I do have a soft spot for poor helpless girls who are beat up by fucking stupid men.

"Hey, yo, get the fuck out of here", I say as the girl falls limp on the ground, unconscious.

The guy runs off in fear of police being called after I threaten to call 911.

I go lift the girl into my arms and she is light, but I can feel muscles that aren't really supposed to be on a women, so fragile.

My hands are sticky with something wet on her right arm and a long jagged cut on her leg.

I carry her to my car and groan as I lay her in the back. Damn, she's going to get my new car filthy, bitch.

I drive home and text Jedidiah in the driveway to come take a look at the girl and verify if she's the one we have been looking for. The girl on the Video had brown beautiful hair, looked full of recklessness, in fear, strong. This girl has brown ugly hair stuck in blood, dirt all over her face, loose dirty clothes, and fear, anything but beautiful.

Jedidiah opens the back door as I help him pick her up.

"She looks like the one, great job bro", he says as we go in silent, not to wake the others or boss, but they'll need to wake soon so we can discuss what will go down from here.

We lay her down on the couch and Jedidiah works on her cuts, puts her in some of his boy shorts, and a guy tank, with a sports bra from the girl who I had sex with in my room, he even makes a gross sound when he sees the very revealing bra.

"You have got to stop picking the horny ones", he rolls his eyes as he pulls a shirt onto the girl. He even washes her hair with a bucket. Such a gentlemen, always have been the goody two shoes brother.

"What the hell is a shit bag here", Chet says coming in.

"Same thing I said", I say.

"Hey, be nice, she's the one, the one we were looking for, Jock found her beat up in an alley, decided to do something other than sex in his life", Jedidiah says.

"Actually, I had a round or two with that stripper Lizzie. But I heard some banging on the back door and checked it out", I say as they both roll their eyes.

"Want to have sex, want to have sex", Chet says annoyed.

Jedidiah pulls her into boy shorts and basketball shorts.

"So, what do we do now?" Chet asks.

"We wait, there are several highly skilled government people after her, so we fix that first," he says as he puts a pillow under her head and lays a blanket over her.

"We'll discuss this in the Technical room", Jedidiah says.

He stands and we follow him into the technical room.

The walls are metallic and the room smells like rust and oil and sweat.

Along one wall is laptops in carts, on the other is stabilized computers. At the front of the room is a white screen and a projector above it. In the center of the room is a long island with glass going down the center of it. On one side is a computer and a stool, on the counter is papers scattered with my brother's messy writing on it. On the other side is test tubes, chemicals, a weapon my brother hasn't finished making, technical stuff unimaginable in a regular house hold.

My brother is the smartest guy I know, he cracked into the presidents files, to get to the girl, her name is Amelia Morgan, her brother is Suta Morgan, and her father is Kyato Morgan. Her brother and father are Russian, with Japanese names. They are the most wanted men alive and are after her as well as those gangs.

"I have checked her clothes for any type of drugs, um weaponary, and details. I found quit a few knives, and two hand guns. She seems very tough, jumping out of a window. I rewound the video of her jumping out of that window several times, but I can't seem to patch in any details. I've checked FBI reports over her, not much about her, just some reward and warranty for whoever captures her," Gage says typing in a few keys on the computer board. A screen of numbers starts running down the screen, then a red light goes off and a exclamation point appears with the words Activation deleted, Activation denied, activation invasion!

"It was working for me earlier, but seems the CIA has found someone snooping in their systems. So, I'll have to break through their sercurity walls again", Jedidiah says anxious and frustrated as he takes a long drag of his V8 Juice.

"For the time being we must convince her to stay, she needs to be out of danger thats our duty, we must make her invisible, that means removing her from the face of the earth, that already thinks she is a terrorist", Gage says finding several of Amelia information on the internet. he takes them all down and deletes them. She will hate this, any women would, to be invisble, like she doesn't even exsist, but who knows maybe she won't hate it.