Chapter 12. Rufus Peterson.

She stands in front of me looking at me weirdly. What the hell was she thinking.

"What the hell were you thinking out there, huh, pulling a fucking stunt that could of lost your fucking life, God your so fucking stupid", I yell at her.

She smiles then starts.

"That guy was my ticket out of here", she says gesturing to the house and us.

She walks into the living room away from me.

"Your ticket out of here, are you fucking stupid, Fuck who cares", I say leaving with everyone staring at me, but her.

Fuck her!

I Slam my bedroom door shut and throw myself down on my matress.

I pull out my Ipod and put my ear duds in blocking out the world.

She is such a fucking bitch, i can see why no body would want her.

Bang!

"Calm Down bitch, seriously gets some nuts and stop trying to break things for once", I hear Blade Say.

Blade is my best friend, and his girlfriend.

Me and his girlfriend have a long history.

She's the first girl i was open with i'd tell her everything, everytime i got to come home from the military i went to see her and we were going to get engaged, i was going to propose to her at the bar where i let her meet Blade, but when she saw him i could see the connectiong they both felt, like a wolf or something, then they were making out. It hurt a lot, but she promised to always be there for me. I wish i could talk with her now, or him.

Blade met me in the military, me and my brother met Chet, and all the rest in the military also and we kind of formed a family and stuck together. We came back home on our fourth tour, my mother had died, of cancer. My father wasn't at the funeral, thank god.

My mother was a boy mom, i loved her. She'd tell me stories at night, She read me Star Wars and Celetic Viking Novels and all these cool shooting and epic small books. Our personal favorite was Star Wars. We loved candles, and had our own collection in my mothers hut in the barn, we called it our secret hide out. We'd go there with my little brother Jedidiah and hang out reading and laughing and telling jokes, while my father shitted around with liqor and Alchol and selling illegal drugs.

My father was a asshole, I sometimes wished i never was related to him or was his son. Every chance he got when mom wasn't around, he'd hit me and my brother around like we were slums from east of town, The Ghetto.

I signed up for the military with my brother, our family was in huge debt and so me and my brother signed up. we met the guys and when we came home they went with us saying they didn't have a place to stay.

we let them stay in the barn, my mom said she didn't mind, if they weren't a hustle or rude.

my mother fell in love with us guys, she loved each one like they were her child. Especially Chet who would always make me jealous by helping her around. Marina, Blade's girlfriend, never met my mother, we made sure not to scare her just yet about our love, but then she met blade at the bar and they fell in love. 

But, i am happy for her.

knock.

"Ruf", I heard marina's soft velvety voice.

i take my ear duds out.

"Can i come in? and don't lie i can hear your music all the way from the door", she says opening the door a little.