Chapter 23. Rufus Peterson.

I wake early like usual and see her spread out ontop of her covers hugging them under her.

she wears boxer shorts and her small pink tank top. her face is buried in the pillows her hair is in a mess behind her.

I grin at her, she is beautiful. The light glows off her shoulder making her skin look so delicious, I wish i could kiss that shoulder. I wish i could kiss every part of her.

Stop it, You are not sleeping with her, you are helping her find her brother nothing more, remeber you are a bad boy, my conscious says to me.

Shut up conscious.

She moves suddenly making a soft moan as she pulls the covers over her shivering from the cold air. It's really cold, like 65 farienhieght.

I turn the heater on and go put on some clothes.

I stay up for an hour, before she starts to move around and wake up.

when she sits up, she is in the middle of the bed, her hands up behind her, holding herself up.

She raises up one arm and runs her delicate hands through her hair. she smiles up at the cieling and i melt as i groan.

Holy she's sexy.

"Why are you looking at me?" she says out loud as she turns to look at me.

"Sorry, um we need to get going, I think your brother is headed for Oklahoma", I say.

I show her the red dot on my map on my laptop, but is then disapears.

"What does that mean", she says as i can feel her heat on my arm, she is inches from touching me.

I just want to touch her.

Without thinking about it i accidentally touch her thigh.

she doesn't notice, but shivers.

"Um he's found our connection", I say as she makes a disaproving sound.

"Let me try i know the systems he uses", she says walking around my bed and sitting on the other side.

I pass her the laptop, our hands brushing.

she types in a few things, then bam the red dot is back on the screen.

"Where did you learn that?" I ask as she looks around nervously.

"My father", she says with hate.

"Why do you say father with such hate?" I ask confused.

she doesn't answer.

"Are you going to answer any of my questions?" I say a little angrily than i mean.

she flinches and shivers.

"Sorry, i didn't mean it in a mean way, its just that i answer all your questions, and you never answer any of mine", I say." Don't i deserve for you to answer fifty percent of those questions, or like a boundary i can't pass when asking questions?"

she takes a deep breath.

"I am afraid to answer questions about my life, because it makes me sound like a bad person", she says so softly i can barely hear.

What is so bad? What did she do that was so wrong? Why won't she talk about her father?

"Okay, um so i don't ask questions about your father, stuff like that", I whisper irritated that she won't explain more.

I grab our things and we load after she's dressed, i ignore her for most of the trip. it soon gets dark and i am driving in the dark.

she sits in the passenger seat of the one row truck looking at me, now for some time.