Chapter 29. Rufus Peterson.

I kissed her, i knew it was a risk, but i needed to know if she  really liked me. I really like her and more, since she likes me too. she likes me. 

Her lips were soft and molded with mine. her body fit to mine perfectly. I have found my puzzle piece i've been missing, her. she's the final peice in my life.

she is Fragile, and small. 

Her small frame is curled in the blankets of her bed in the hotel room. Her hair cascading her shoulders and he sleepless beautiful face. Her tank top clings to her framework and to her curves and every imperfection God gave her. 

she is asleep in her bed, the covers pulled down showing the rim of TOMMY HILFIGER popping out from under the sheets. I smile. She is such a tom boy.

I go to sleep watching her sleep and wake early to the cutians of the balcony pulled back and a cold breeze.

I open my eyes and see her sitting Indian style with her palms up on her knees. she looks so calm.

I sit up rubbing my eyes and pulling on my tank top to look pleasant.

I stand and go onto the balcony by her.

"Morning", she says as i see her eyes closed. Breathing and sexual exercises. Damn.

Will I ever meet a girl like her who is secured in her sexuality and breathing excersies?

"Morning, i love the sting of cold feeling", I say taking a deep breath.

"I do to, but we should get going", she says.

i could hear the worry in her voice. She was thinking about her brother.

"Hey, he's fine, i'm sure, okay", I say reasurring her as she stands.

she nods and goes into the hotel room. I stay outside for a bit longer, thinking of why her brother trusted me with her, i am a bad boy and i can mess up so easily.

I go back into the hotel room and get dressed into sweats and a t-shirt. Amelia is already waiting at the door in sweats and a sweater.

I grab my things and we walk out side by side. she is silent mostly.

"Hey, um want to stop for breakfast?" I ask as she turns and looks at me.

"What if Suta isn't okay", she asks.

What if he isn't? Shit.

"He's smart enough to get out of the situation, okay, he'll be fine, i promise", I say as we stop at a IHOP. she nods not approving and we go in.