Chapter 7. Amelia Morgan.

The room is so girly, i feel like a real girl, i never got this stuff when i was a girl.

i was in a cave for most of my life, i never got to see the light till i was three, but only for the funeral for my mother. i remeber her dying and i never forgot my brothers tears.

the last time i saw my brother was in battle, i never saw him again.

I remeber being pulled away by the U.S. army.

They took me to the U.S. to be safe, but they soon found out after letting me go that i was wanted. 

"Hey, everything will be okay girly", a U.S. Military soldier said to me as i curl up in the jacket he lended me. it's so warm.

"You will be safe soon, we promise, you don't have to be afraid anymore, darling", he said softly as the plane landed.

"Ms. Morgan this way we'll get you some clothes and things for your new home at the Childerens care hospital", says a soldier as i stand, my night gown sweeping the floor. i was so small and they were like giants, but friendly.

a soldier leaned down and picked me up into his arms.

i smile as tears run down my face; hope.

they take me in a car to the childrens hospital and take me to a room.

"Hello, sweetheart", says a nurse with blond curly hair who beams at the soldier holding me. the soldier sets me down on the animal pictured medical bed.

they weigh me and give me shots that i don't even flinch at, since i am used to worse. they put me in overalls and put my hair in pig tails and give me pink rain boots and a yellow rain coat. I wish my mother was still alive. when i was two years old she'd dress me up in cute dresses and we would dance aroudn in the cave laughing as my mom sang to me while we danced.

then the nurse and the soldier left as a urgent call came through.

I felt scared as i leaned against the closed curtain.

"You mean we just took care of a terrorist, she's three years old, come one how could she know all that", says the soldier who was loving me earilier.

I panicked and crawled under the side curtain into a empty room.

i see the one i was in open and then i make a run for it. my rain boots smacking on the ground.

"Get the girl!" yells a soldier.

I wake up on the blue bed and am shaking and crying. I am wanted. I am still wanted.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door and I run into the bathroom hiding.

i hear the bedroom door open.

"She's not here, dude she coudl of ran away, we told you to watch her", says a familiar voice. The nerds.

"Sorry, I am sure she's here somewhere, she could be taking a shower", I hear a sexy voice. that guy who asked me questions earlier.

"Well, then go check", the nerd says.