Chapter 22. Amelia Morgan.

His chest was so beautiful, an eight pack just begging my touch. His soft eyes looking at me as i couldn't help but stare at his body, his perfectness, his kindness. I never saw any guy, but my brother in his boxers.

But, this is different, this isn't my brother. This is a guy who is risking his life for me to find my brother.

This guys is kind, sweet, he can be a bad boy who grins, he can be happy, and he can be the funniest person i have ever met in my life.

shaving cream slipping down his neck made my lips water as i stared at his graciful feature. his tattoos were so marvelous and i was so superstitious of touching them. his legs were made for a soldier and nothing but.

he comes out of the bathroom several minutes later in a tank and his boxers.

"It's all yours pretty girl", he grins as i blush.

he just said i was pretty.

I go in with my clothes and jump into the shower making sure i don't take to long.

I jump out five minutes later and walk in to the room dark. He is on one of the beds with the covers pulled down to his hips, on his stomach. his back glows in the moonlight glowing through the crack in the corner.

I smile at his features, feeling like i get a huge gift to look at him when he doesn't know it.

"Goodnight', his voice warm in the air.

I jump frieghtened by his voice, thinking he was sleeping.

I say goodnight back and crawl into my bed.