:Chapter 1:

:Dalton:

I stood in the Valentine's day section at Winn-Dixie. I was looking through stuff. I had one of those mini baskets. I was buying stuff for Valentines day everyone. Currently I had stuff for everybody except Isabella.

It was hard when it came to her. "Sir would you like some help?" A girl with the name tag Val asked. "Yes I'm trying to find something for my, crush." I said with a smile. Val walked towards me. "Ok, do you know what kinds of stuff she likes?" Val asked as she examined the stuff. "Dog stuff animals, M&Ms, and Whitman's chocolate." I answered.

Val smiled. "Here's a assorted variety of Whitman's and a chocolate bar, the stuff animals are in the front." Val said with a smile as she pushed her pink hair behind her ear. "Thanks." I said as I made my way to the front. "Your crush is lucky, hope she says yes." Val said with a bright flash of perfect line white teeth.

On the counters were plant pots with stuff animals, a flower, and a chocolate. I scanned them for the best one. I settled on one with Crunch Bars, a Pitbull stuff animal and a white rose. Walking over to the self check I quickly did it then ran out to my pick-up.

My sports car was being fixed. A rogue attempted to steal it and crashed. The rogue got crushed in the car. My Mom is getting it custom made for it won't be fiber glass next time.

Putting the stuff in the back I slammed the door shut. Taking out my iPhone 6 I went to messages. 'Hey Nico, just got the stuff for Valentine's, meet me at Chills to take it, Isabella is going for froyo with me.' With that I hit send.

Putting my iPhone away I walked over to the drivers side. Just as I went to open it, I was slammed into the door instead. A warm hand was fisted in my hair.

"Where is she." Val growled in a deep voice. Looking up at her red eyes I silently cursed. There was a couple of hybrids surrounding us. "Who?" I asked sarcastically. I know she was talking about Isabella. "Don't play dumb with me pretty boy Alpha, you know who I'm talking about." Val growled out.

"Are you an angry college girl looking for Rory, I know he's a dazzling playboy sometimes." I said with a playful tone. Val grabbed my Sleeping With Sirens shirt then threw me to the ground. Rocks and gravel dug into my skin breaking it. I could feel myself healing but it still stung.

Pushing myself I offered her a cocky smirk. "Oh you meant Isabella, she's waiting for me." I said as I jumped up. "Where?" Val asked with a loud growl. "Now why would I tell you." I said with a smirk. 'Don't get too cocky, there's five of them and one of you.' 'I dipped the silver blade in holy water that Isabella gave me and I have it with me.'

"Kill him, he's worthless, we'll find her without him." Val said her eyes now glowing red. Ok so she was a hellhound, not a hybrid. But the others were hybrids. The one with nametag John came at me.

Reaching for the knife I grasped. Just as John went for me I slammed the knife where Isabella taught me. John looked shocked for a moment but then burst into flames. The other hybrids growled at their fallen member. Val turned on me pissed.

Suddenly where her mouth was opened. The row where fangs. Behind the row of fangs where two extremely long fangs. Then her tongue rolled in. On her tongue was a hole surrounded by tiny little blades. Way beneath the tongue was a spike.

"What the hell are you?" I asked surprised. She was defiantly not a hellhound. She hissed as the thing in her mouth flared. "Death!" Val yelled jumping at me. Just as she jumped I side stepped and slammed the knife into another hybrid's chest. Forcing my claws to lengthen I grabbed another ones heart. Soon it was just me and Val.

"You killed my entire legion pup." Val said empathizing on pup. I growled at her feeling my canines lengthen. I was dying to shift and kill her. Butt it was to risky. Running at her I swung at soul ripping a nice chunk out. She hissed at me then claws lengthen from her manicured nails. She then clawed at my chest.

I managed to jump back but got scratched in the process. I growled at her flashing my canines. Jumping back into action I clawed her across the face. She whipped around and side kicked me. I caught her foot and flipped her. Val flipped herself a little and landed. Her mouth flailed in anger while making a hissing sound.

I growled at her. Going towards a car, I scratched down it. A loud noise took the place as I approached her. I flashed my new sharpened claws. Val hissed some more. 'Stay away from the mouth.'

Val jumped back into action, kicking and scratching. Grabbing her by her shoulders I slammed her into the ground. I scratched her across the face. "Shut your mouth or flies will get in." I said with a smirk as my nose scrunched up.

She hissed some more at me. The tiny hole became a flower with tentacles. The tentacles were reaching for me. I instantly jumped off of her and rolled. "Stupid mutt." Val hissed as she punched me. I slid against the ground.

"You'll never find her or even defeat her." I spat out with a glare. My hands were grabbing my knife again. "Yes I will." Val hissed as she bended down on my level. Her skin flared again and the flower began reaching for me.

"Such a shame for your crush," Val said in an extremely taunting voice as she caged me in. The car behind me was in bad shape now. There were dents and scratches all over it. "The guy that likes her is dead, but no worry, I'll give her your body." Val said with a laugh.

"Say hi to Gavial for me." I said. Val looked confused. Then I jabbed the knife into her soul. She then burst into flames. Pushing myself up I walked over to my pick-up. Getting in I began driving away. "Isabella is gonna kill me for being late." I said as I began speeding away.

1090 words. HELLO! Its so nice to be back. I'm so happy you guys have continued the series. This series is my life. I spend a lot of time in it. But its good to be back, don't forget to check out Beta's Little Strawberry. Well until next time my froyo topping marshmallows.