:Chapter 16:

:Isabella:

What to buy. I stood in Walmart's isle my hands in my pocket. Damn it. Why did I always shop for holidays so late. I had to get something for the Ashford's. I'd feel bad if I didn't. Thank Satan my check came in today with a bonus for getting that Alpha through. Tomorrow was Valentine's and it was so hard finding the perfect gifts.

I had one of those mini carts. It had a bunch of candy. A snow leopard stuff animal for Orchid, a cute little black wolf puppy for Alex. I might of based that off of his wolf form. I got Max a giraffe in a big coffee cup. Max seemed to like coffee, so it made since. I got Angel a welcome dog statue and a dove stuff animal that says, 'me luv u'.

I began looking through the stuff animals again. I grabbed a big dog, giraffe, elephant, bunny, wolf, cat, bat. Now I just have Dalton. What would he like. 'He'd like you underneath him.' I ignored Satan but I was blushing. Damn demons. 'Not my fault your gonna be submiss-' I tuned Satan out after that. I did not want to hear that.

My eyes settled on a bear and a wolf. They were holding a heart. In the heart it said 'happy valentine's day.' I couldn't resist it. Picking it up I began walking towards the self check out. I quickly scanned everything under the red light. I groaned at the price. Two hundred twenty three dollars. So glad I got that bonus. Taking out my credit card I slid it down. After hitting a few buttons I grabbed my stuff and left.

"Keys, keys." I mumbled as I stopped in front of my Mustang. Reaching into my back pocket my hands locked on them. "Finally." I mumbled as I unlocked my car. Pushing the stuff inside I smiled. I'd make a bow on the stuff animals later. My iPhone made a slight ding noise.

Picking it up I read the message. 'Where are you, you told me to meet you at your house to help you with math.' Dalton. Shoot, I quickly sent him a message about me being at the store. Hurrying I got in my car and nailed out of there. Damn it, I forgot about that. I hate being late to things. 'No duh last week you practically ran into Lucifer's tea party naked.'

Did not. I ran in a sports bra and boy shorts. Right then Satan manifested in the passenger seat. "So you got late to your study date because of Valentine's day gifts." Satan said putting a hand over his heart. "Why don't you think of what your getting Lilith." I said ignoring him. "I'm giving her wild, wild, s-" I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Move your hand or I will lick it." Satan said. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "You don't know where my hand's been." Satan said his eye's turning blue outlined in red. I instantly put my hand back on the wheel. I don't even what to know.

"And there's lover boy." Satan said in a singsong voice as I pulled into my driveway. Next to my car was Dalton's black Jaguar. Ok, I want to know how many cars this boy has. Also why he has to go for all the fancy expensive ones. "There rides involve cars, yours involve you precious Harley, its the same reason you got a motorcycle license and got a Harley." Satan explained. "He's not my lover." I mumbled as we got out.

Satan more of floated through the door. Dalton looked up and smiled. "Need any help bring the stuff inside?" Dalton asked. "No." I said harshly. "I'm guessing it's Valentine's stuff." Dalton said as he began walking back towards the door. Satan smirked at me before he disappeared.

Huffing a little I began following him. Brushing past him I unlocked the door. Why did I invite Dalton over? Why not one of his brothers? Oh wait because they would be telling me to do it myself. Opening the door I hurried in. Flimur literally jumped onto the table. I jumped a little and began falling back.

Arms encircled my waist and lifted me up. I could already feel my cheeks burning red. "Be careful." Dalton said as he lifted me up. I shook my head as I gave my keys to Flimur. With that I hurried to the kitchen, Dalton right behind me.

Dalton walked ahead of me and pulled out a chair for me. "Thanks." I mumbled as I sat down and pulled my math towards me. Dalton took a seat next to me. Heat was practically pouring off of his body. If I didn't have work, I'd be trying to crawl inside him. My heater broke and I'm still trying to get it repaired.

"Sorry if its cold, my heater broke." I said as I got my pencil and work. "It doesn't bother me." Dalton said as he straightened his leather jacket. It bothers me though. "What are we working on?" Dalton asked leaning over. I reached out and poked his plug. Dalton jumped a little.

"What was that for?" Dalton asked pulling back. "I don't know." I said shrugging. Dalton then lightly touched my ring. Shocks went through my body. "Work." I said turning towards the calculus work. I curse the person who invented math. I hope their burning in hell.

Dalton grabbed my work and began reading it. I shivered from the cold. My coats were upstairs were it was even colder. My current hoodie wasn't doing much. Suddenly something was draped over my shoulders. I looked at Dalton's leather jacket. "You're shivering." Dalton said as he went back to the work.

The jacket was warm. Plus it smelled like Dalton. Not to sound weird or anything. But it had this woodsy scent that Dalton had. All werewolves get a woodsy scent. But the jacket also smelled like red apples.

"Ok so you do this." Dalton said as he put the work down. Grabbing a pencil he did out the work and how to do it. "Thank you." I mumbled. Dalton nodded as he handed me the pencil. "What time is it?" I asked. "Around six pm." Dalton answered.

"Ok." I answered as I began doing the work. Huh, this is sorta easy. I have work to base it off of and everything. Right at that moment, Flimur jumped onto the table. He began yelling things and pointing to the kitchen. "Dinner." I said. Flimur nodded then jumped away.

I looked down at my work and began it. "You should eat." Dalton said as he looked at me. "I have work to do." I said. "You have plenty of time." Dalton said. "But I want to get it done now." I countered him. Dalton rolled his eyes before getting up and walking to the kitchen. I shook my head before going back to work.

Suddenly a plate of food was put in front of me. The plate contained baked ziti. Dalton sat down next to me. "Eat." Dalton said as he put down his plate. "Your not the boss of me." I said putting my pencil down.

"Eat or I swear to Satan, I'll make you eat and you will not like my way." Dalton said. 'He swore to me and not God, its a miracle.' I ignored Satan. "What are you gonna open my mouth and put the food in and make me chew?" I asked sarcastically. Dalton shrugged. "You asked for it." Dalton said.

Grabbing is fork he put baked ziti in his mouth. Ok I'm just confused now. I looked at him bored. Dalton then grabbed my head and kissed me. He really had the nerve to kiss me. With food in his mouth. Right then I realized what he was gonna do. Dalton was trying to make me eat the mama bird way.

I pushed on his chest. Dalton simply smirked at me. I grabbed my plate and began eating. Dalton swallowed the food. "Knew you'd see it my way." Dalton said. I rolled my eyes. He kissed me to try to feed me. What kind of person does that? 'Dalton does it because it gives him an excuse to kiss you.'

I glared at Dalton. "I could of chewed it, spit it out and gave it to you like that instead." Dalton said his smirk getting bigger. I huffed before going back to eating. I might of finished my work while eating. "Do you have any movies?" Dalton asked. "Just the old horror ones." I answered putting the dishes away.

"Ok that's good, do you have Dracula?" Dalton asked his head tilting to the side. "Yeah." I answered walking to the couch. Bending down I turned my flat screen on and put in Dracula. I tugged on Dalton's leather jacket as I sat next to him. Right then Aries and Hades came running out. "You brought Hades?" I asked looking up at him. "Yeah." Dalton answered.

"I plan on getting dogs for Ryne and Enyr." I said as I grabbed some blankets. The black and white movie began playing. Dalton shook his head but a hint of a smile was on his face. Aries and Hades jumped in between us. Hades had gotten real big. I scooted in closer next to the dogs. With that I began watching the movie.

DELLA! 1577 words in this chapter. This is just a chapter like the last one but it had some Della in it. Eyebrow wiggle. Tomorrow I will post the Valentine's day special for you marshmallows. I'll be spending Valentine's day alone except for family. Until next time you chocolate covered marshmallows.