:Chapter 6:

:Isabella:

"Thread." Orchid said to me. Sighing I reached over and grabbed black thread. My eyes shifted to the hot pink. I really wanted to do that on Nico. But he'd probably kill me.

Nico had his arm on the table while Orchid was stitching his arm up. Angel was right next to him squeezing his hand. They were extremely cute together. 'You and Dalton would be too, do you like my girly voice, it sounds like yours.'

Huffing I crossed my arms. Be the mature one and ignore him. 'You mature, that's hilarious.' I simply bit my lip. "And good as new." Orchid said with a smile. Nico looked down and a small grin grew on his face. "Thanks Orchid." Nico said.

Just as everyone left. "Nico stay I want to talk." I said. Nico looked at Angel. Angel simply nodded and left. "What's up?" Nico asked. "What else did the rogues say?" I asked. Nico looked at me confused. "Nico when they had you pinned to the van, you had more than anger and fear in your eyes." I said.

"You can tell me, I promise I won't judge you." I said offering him a small smile.

Nico sighed but nodded. "I have only known my family for two years, when I was born, I was kidnapped by rogues," Nico started. "Those rogues were from the same exact pack the rogues who stole me were from, I just had many mixed emotions and didn't know what to do." Nico finished his head hanging down.

Leaning forward I wrapped my arms around him. We were both broken. "There attacking here in a couple weeks, you can get back at them." I said. Nico looked up at me. "Thanks, I don't really talk about that with anyone." Nico said.

"I'm here if you ever want to tell me more about it to get it off you're shoulders." I said with a hint of a smile. Nico nodded. "Now go see Angel." I said giving him a light push. Nico nodded then ran in the direction of where Angel went.

Standing up I walked out of the kitchen. Ryne and Enyr were sitting next to Dalton and Andrew. They were eating popcorn with white cheddar seasoning on it. Enyr looked up at me and smiled. Then he motioned for me. Sighing I walked over to them pushing Dalton to the side for I could sit.

Dalton's eyes were practically burning into me. Right then I grabbed Dalton's piece of popcorn and ate it. "Isabella we have to do more work tomorrow." Andrew said as he hit play on the movie. I groaned. The movie that was playing was Scream.

Ryne put the popcorn bowl in my lap. Soon they were all diving at the popcorn. "Animals." I muttered grabbing a popcorn. The pun was intended. They all gave me a slight glare. I simply shrugged it off. After that I rested my head on Enyr's arm. I couldn't rest it on his shoulder, he was too tall.

Dalton was staring at me. 'He wants you resting on him.' I mentally flipped off Satan. Dalton then went back to watching the movie. Andrew smirked slightly at me. He seriously was gonna prank them after the movie. I simply nodded. Being around Andrew was fun because it meant pranking.
********
"Come on." Andrew said leading the three into the kitchen. There was a string across the floor. Once they stepped on it, water would pour on them. Orchid looked at me from the kitchen. She then sent me a thumbs up. I looked at Andrew and nodded.

With that the three stepped on the string. I backed up with Andrew. Right then a huge bucket of water dumped all three of them. "You just got pranked by Andrew and Isabella with the help of Orchid." Andrew said pointing at them.

Dalton looked at Andrew. He pushed his mop of wet jet black hair from his face. "You are so dead." Dalton said to Andrew. With that Dalton began chasing Andrew. Ryne and Enyr both looked at me. "Hey I got to make up for all those years I didn't get to prank, blame, and taunt you." I said. Ryne and Enyr simply rolled their eyes.

"Well then we have to make up for the years we should of been picking on ya." Ryne said. "Yup." Enyr said. I simply smirked.

Turning around I walked in on an extremely sight. Andrew and Dalton were practically straddling each other. "Um ok." I said. Orchid walked out and slightly yelped. "Now I know how Dalton felt." Orchid said turning around.

Dalton got off of Andrew and helped him up. "Isabella, my Mom wants to know if you, your friends, and brothers would like to go out to dinner with us." Dalton said looking at me. Daniella tended to do this a lot. I felt like I was taking advantage of them sometimes. But mark my words when I get my paycheck I will pay Daniella back.

"Sure, we are you going?" I asked. "Friendly's." Andrew said. Dalton nodded. "I love that place." I said. Dalton offered me a smile. "What time do you want us there?" I asked. "Around 5." Dalton answered. "Got, I have to go home now." I said as I grabbed my keys. "Ryne, Enyr, lets go!" I yelled.

Ryne and Enyr began running after me. "Bye Orchid." I said. Andrew waved to me. I waved back to him.

"Are we taking the van?" Ryne asked. "Yeah, my Harley is at my house, who's driving?" I asked dangling the keys. Ryne grabbed them instantly. "You two in the back, with the computers." Ryne said. We both grabbed a door and got in.

"I have weapons to Dalton and Nico." I said looking at him. Enyr nodded as he closed the doors. "Did you finish the job?" Enyr asked. "Yup their six feet under, Death is probably torturing them." I said with a slight smirk.

Enyr sat in one of the chairs in front of an iMac. "So how big are the checks?" Enyr asked as he turned on one of the iMac's. "There big, it gets bigger depending on the job and the danger." I answered. "Ok." Enyr said.

"Well lets go home and get you two's rooms all set up." I said with a slight smirk.

1,045. And done! Sorry if its short. My mind went blank for this chapter. But do not worry I know how I'm gonna end it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time my ice cream marshmallows.