:Chapter 7:

:Dalton:

Taking off the last piece of clothing I turned on the shower. I put the temperature to mildly scolding. Shaking my already wet locks I got in. The second the water touched my skin, I felt like I had entered heaven.

The warm water got rid of the cold water that was dumped on me. 'Isabella can be wicked, but I like that.' That I had to agree with. Turning around a little I grabbed shampoo and conditioner and did it real quickly.

"I'm going to dinner with Isabella." I said to myself. Reaching over I grabbed soap and began cleaning myself. 'You know when your a wolf we simply lick ourselves and get in water, you humans complicate everything.'

I rolled my eyes at Ash. I'm a werewolf, not a wolf. After rinsing the soap off I turned the shower off with a clap of my hands. Getting out I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I exited the bathroom and into my cold room.

Hades was on my bed with a chew toy. He looked up at me for a moment. "Go back to chewing." I said. Hades then went back to chewing on his squeaking squirrel. Opening my closet I began scavenging for clothes.

Grabbing my Deadpool shirt and red skinny jeans. I quickly stuffed myself into them. Then I grabbed my red vans and slipped them on.

Running to the mirror I grabbed a blow dryer. Don't judge me. Turning it on I began drying my hair while making sure my bangs stayed in the right place. I quickly ran a brush through my hair. Ok quickly was an understatement, maybe about five minutes.

"Hades lets go, food time." I said. Hades looked up at me and jumped off the bed. He then raced down the stairs. Grabbing my varsity I ran down after him. "Dalton honey, after you feed the dogs meet us out in the van." My Mom called out.

I nodded as I grabbed the gravy food for Hades. I grabbed a bottle of water on the way. Bending down I put the cup of food in his dish. Hades sat there waiting. After mixing the water I let Hades eat it. "Bye Hades, be good." I said as I ran out of the mansion.

Andrew opened the door for me. Hopping in I grinned. "Lets go." I said. My Dad rolled his eyes. "Don't forget the two hours with Mom." Andrew whispered in my ear. I simply glared at him. "Dalton sweetie, is Isabella and her nice friends coming to dinner with us?" My Mom asked her emerald eyes practically twinkling.

"Yeah, she said she'll meet us there." I answered as I pushed myself back. "Ok well off to Friendly's we go with my handsome sons." My Mom said as she smiled at us. I think we all turned red.
*******
"Hurry up Dalton." Andrew complained pushing on me. "Rory hurry up." I complained pushing him. "God damn can I not let Alex get out without you two getting your panties in a bunch." Rory said with a smirk. I punched his back.

"Rory, Andrew, Dalton, enough." My Mom snapped her eyes turning gold. That shut us both up. Mom got extremely bipolar when she was pregnant. One moment she was fussing over us and the next she was yelling at us to stop fighting.

Isabella, Derik, and Lucas were in line. Derik motioned for us to come over here. "Sup." Lucas said nodding his head. I offered him a smile. "Finally, I can't wait to eat here." Isabella said happily. My eyes slipped to the necklace. It was the clock that was pointed at twelve. The rock we found in the river about two months ago.

"I know." I said as I walked to her. "I'm eating for two." My Mom said rubbing her stomach. "Is it a boy or girl?" Isabella asked looking at my Mom. "Boy, Jackson doesn't know how to make girls." My Mom said looking at my Dad. He rolled his eyes before tugging her to his side.

"Isabella." Alana said as she walked up with Kadan. Kadan's Mom Whitney and his Dad Landon. "Jackson." Landon said with a grin as he pushed aside his auburn hair. Then the two bro hugged each other.

"Daniella, how's the baby doing?" Whitney asked. "He's doing good." Daniella answered. Then those two began talking about babies and that women stuff. Kadan walked over to me. "Are you doing anything tomorrow?" Kadan asked.

"No why?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Do you want to play football at your place?" Kadan asked. I nodded. "I'd never miss out on that chance." I said high-fiving Kadan. "Boys." Isabella muttered as Orchid, Alana, and Angel began talking to her.

Andrew tapped my shoulder. "Come on their bring us to our tables." Andrew said to us. I nodded and looked at the waitress. Her nametag read Willow. I sniffed the air to get her scent. Vampire. "Please follow me." Willows said as she grabbed a bunch of menus.

She then led us to a two tables. We all took our seats. I did end up next to Isabella with Kadan on my other side and Andrew in front of me. Isabella instantly grabbed the menu Willow gave me. "Is she your mate?" Willow asked. I nodded. "She's extremely lucky, treat her good." Willow said with a smile.

There's another person who thinks we should be together. "Can I take your drinks?" Willow asked as she took out a pad.

"Water." My Mom said. "Diet coke." My Dad answered. "Chocolate milk." Alex said with a goofy grin. "Strawberry milk." Orchid said as she began reading the menu. "Same thing as her." Andrew answered. "Sprite." Rory said. "Root beer." Rodney said. "Diet Dr. Pepper." Noah said boredom laced through his voice. "Cream soda." Max said. "Strawberry water." Whitney said. "Diet coke." Landon said. "Strawberry milk." Alana said. "Coke zero." Kadan said at the same time I did. "Diet Pepsi." Lucas said in sync with Isabella. "Root beer." Derik said. "We'll have Diet Pepsi too." Ryne said motioning to him and Enyr.

I'm guessing Ryne was the spokesman of the two. "Ok, I'll be back with you're drinks soon." Willow said with a big friendly smile. I swear she flashed a fang. I then began scanning the menu.

Big beef burger. That sounds good. I'm defiantly getting that. With a chicken and cheese quesadilla. Isabella had a kids menu. She was seriously ordering off the kids menu. Not that I cared. I thought it was cute. 'You don't think, you know its cute.'

I rolled my eyes at Ash. Willow soon came back with our drinks. "Here are your drinks." Willow said with a smile on her face. "Are you guys ready to order?" Willow asked. "You bet." My Mom said with a smile.

1141 WORDS. DONE! 2 chapters in 1 day, high-fives *high fives readers*. I didn't include the ordering scene cause I don't have a Friendly's around here and I order off the kids menu so... So just some eating and showering but trust me the book will get more interesting, I promise, I hope you guys stick around till the end. Until the next chapter my Friendly's marshmallows.