:Chapter 35:

:Dalton:

I trotted along the land in wolf form. I could smell the rogues but couldn't see them. Andrew was next to me. Andrew was still shaken from the shape-shifter. So he was staying with me. 'Where do you think Orchid is?' Andrew asked mind-linking me. 'I don't know, but they were trying to get us to turn on each other.' I answered back.

Andrew nodded. Snap. I turned around instantly. In my view was a brown she-wolf accompanied by a gray wolf. The gray wolf snapped it's jaws at me in a challenge. 'I'll take them both on then you go from behind on the she-wolf.' I said to Andrew. Andrew nodded before snapping his head to them.

I snapped my jaws back at the rogue. The rogue licked it's chops. Oh was this gonna be fun. The gray wolf charged forward at me. Ducking under it I snapped at it's ankles grabbing one. The wolf whimpered. That was not gonna stop me. The she-wolf ran at me growling. This guy was probably her mate.

Turning around I snapped at her ankles and threw her into her mate. Andrew moved forward and circled on them from behind. The male wolf pushed himself up. He growled at me and began circling around me. The she-wolf did the same. Andrew was slowly stalking towards her. Just had to buy him some time.

I turned around and looked at the female. This might leave some bruises. Charging forward at her I pushed all my weight into her. We both went tumbling to the ground. The gray wolf ran at me anger in his eyes. I pushed myself up and snapped at his neck. Just as my jaw snapped on his neck the she-wolf's jaws snapped in my calf. Ignoring the pain I snapped down.

Andrew launched himself at the she-wolf and jumped onto her back. His jaw wrapped around her throat and smashed it. I looked at the bite mark in my calf. It stung like a bitch. Andrew looked at me and walked towards me. He bent down and began licking my wound. Let's just say Ash and Randall both took over.

Ash glanced down at Randall. Randall's tail was between his legs. Randall pushed himself into the ground and exposed his neck. Ash was a little shocked at this. Randall was never one to show submissiveness. Ash leaned down and began sniffing Randall. He lightly bit Randall's neck. Then he began pushing Randall up.

Randall looked at Ash in shock. Ash moved forward and nuzzled his head into Randall's in affection. Ash was comforting Randall. Orchid was missing and not even a clue of where she is. This was the best Ash could muster up.

Ash then took off straight forward. Randall looked up and began chasing after him. I had to admit that scene really touched my heart. Ash looked back at Randall as he began catching up with us. A red wolf darted between us. Kadan.

Kadan looked back at us. Ash nodded. Kadan then darted forward again. Just where were these rogues. A howl broke through the night. Ash and Randall both jolted to a stop. Randall looked at Ash. There was a low growl coming from behind us. Ash turned around.

There stood a large looking brown wolf. It's hunches were raised as it continued to growl at us. My guess was it was a beta. Kadan ran back towards us. Ash and Randall both gave us back control of our bodies. 'I can take him on, you two find the alpha.' Kadan said mind-linking us. 'Are you sure?' I asked. 'Yeah, Alana's safe in your house with the hunters.' Kadan answered.

I looked back at them. Kadan nodded. I looked at Andrew and began running. Kadan turned around and began rounding on the wolf. I looked at Andrew as we bounded through the woods. Howls were echoing through the night. My entire pack was fighting rogues and supernatural helpers were too while we were running through the woods looking like idiots.

I came to a stop and began sniffing the air. I could hear branches rustling. I turned and looked in the direction of it. I smelled rogue but I couldn't determine it's ranking. Andrew stood behind me. I growled at the hidden rogue hoping to draw it out. The rogue continued to circle us not even affected by my growl.

Suddenly jaws snapped on my ankle and I was being dragged through the woods. I howled trying to get Andrew to follow my location. The rogue sunk it's teeth deeper into my ankle when I howled. In return I growled at him. Suddenly the rogue tossed me across the ground.

Their was now not only a pain in my calf but now my ankle. I hate rogues. Pushing myself I looked at the wolf before me. It was a boy. It's fur was extremely matted and multicolored. A combination of brown and dark grey. He snarled at me. Then he scraped the ground with his claws.

He was trying to mark his territory in my territory. I growled at him and dragged my claws across the ground. I really hope Andrew was either going far away or brining in someone to help. There was no way he could take on a wolf this size.

The rogue began circling around on me. No way was I being in this position. I followed his movement and we began circling around each other. 'Be careful, I'm pretty sure he's a high ranking.' 'I'm an Alpha's son and of course I'll be careful Isabella did threaten us to come back alive.'

The rogue snapped it's jaws at me. I snapped back. Did the wolf think I was just gonna be submissive? No way, I'm going to win this. I growled at the rogue. I don't know why they always had such matted fur. I've seen rogues with very nice fur. It was always the rogues that were planning attacks and attacking other packs that had matted fur.

The rogue bared it's teeth at me. It was raising it's hunches trying to look bigger. I laid my ears back at him and bared my teeth. I studied him for a moment. There was a bite mark in his shoulder. The place where the bite mark was had no fur.

That bite mark looked familiar for some reason. Nico had one when Angel did not like him the least bit. He surprised her when they were in wolf form and she bit him. After that she softened up with him. That's when reality hit me. 'I know his ranking.' 'What is it?' This was the Alpha that was after Angel.
*************
I slammed myself into the Alpha. The rogue alpha went sliding across the ground. He growled at me. I didn't even hesitate. I ran at the Alpha and grabbed his ankle. With that I began tugging the ankle and sinking my canines deeper into the ankle.

The rogue Alpha howled in pain. Then he kicked me in the chest. I let go of his leg. Backing away from him I crouched down at him and growled. My ears were laid back against my head as I bared my teeth.

The rogue wolf pushed himself up and shook his matted fur. He snapped his jaws at me. I snapped mine back at him. He ran at me practically glaring daggers. We both jumped up onto each other and began snapping at each other. 'Rip his throat out and bath in his blood.'

Well that was disturbing. We both went tumbling into the ground. I latched onto his shoulder and tearing a chunk out. To be correct I tore the chunk out where Angel bit him. He howled in pain. Suddenly I was on the ground and he was getting ready to tear out my neck.

I tried fighting to get up but it wasn't working. He kept on pushing on my shoulders. Was I going to die? I still have so much I want to do. Convince Isabella to go out with me, become a football player on a team and go to college. I could not die.

Suddenly another wolf smashed into the rogue. The rogue went tumbling across the ground before scratching the ground to stop himself from smashing into a tree. The wolf jumped over me and growled at the rogue before us. I looked up at the wolf.

Sandy colored fur with hints of brown through it. The eyes were a bright green. It's ear were laid back against it's head as it bared it's teeth. She began snapping her jaws and growling at him. She looked at me for a moment before resuming her defensive stance. This wolf was Angel.

1458. Boom cliffhanger. So I'm going to be publishing a interview book soon. I hope you guy will check it out. I'll notify you when it I published. I recently been watching teen wolf and my cousin thought Stiles was a abominable snowman. But to an important matter. Hackers have been hacking wattpad account with accounts that have 1,000 followers and up. So let's not get my profile to 1000 followers. I don't care about losing my followers but I care about losing my books. So until next time my smexy marshmallows.