:Chapter 25:

:Dalton:

"Why do you need my blood sample?" I asked Orchid tilting my head. "I'm doing a test on werewolves and Lycans, humans aren't suppose to become a werewolf like thing after surviving an attack, their suppose to die." Orchid said. "Don't you have to get Ryne and Enyr's first?" I asked. "Already did and your entire family except your Mom." Orchid said.

I hate needles. They are evil creations. "Fine." I said with a sigh. Orchid did a small little squeal as she pushed me into a seat. "I'll try to be quick, I hate it when doctors just keep the needle there, like um it hurts so hurry up." Orchid said as she began taking stuff out of her bag.

I could see tubes of blood inside her bag. Each one of them was labeled with a name, sex, age, and species. Orchid grabbed my arm. "Could you take your sweatshirt off?" Orchid asked as she flashed a blue band. "Just warning you, I'm not wearing a shirt underneath." I said. "I'm not Isabella who can't take the sight of half naked people." Orchid said just as Andrew walked in.

"What are you two doing?" Andrew asked suspiciously. "Just taking his blood." Orchid said turning around. "Carry on then." Andrew said as he grabbed an apple. I sighed as I took off my sweatshirt. Orchid turned around gasped slightly. "Isabella is missing out on so much." Orchid whispered her eyes glued to my abs. 'You bet she is, but she'll come around.'

Andrew let out a low growl. Orchid shook her head before going back to her bag. "I think Andrew is jealous." I said as I looked at Andrew who was practically glaring daggers at me. Orchid looked at him and a small smile tugged her lips. "It's cute." Orchid said as she wrapped the blue rubber piece around the top of my arm.

She then began feeling the crease of my arm. "Do you even know how to do this?" I asked nervously. Andrew sent a smirk at me. "I did go to college for doctoring and to be a nurse in Harvard." Orchid said. "How old are you?" I asked. "16." Orchid answered. "Going on seventeen in July." Orchid said.

"How did you get into Harvard?" I asked confused. "I'm a witch, I'm capable of a lot." Orchid said. Andrew nodded. "Ah, there we go." Orchid said pressing down on a vein. Orchid then grabbed a small white wipe and cleaned the spot.

Then she did it. She pushed the needle into my arm. I bit my lip to keep from swearing. I also held back my werewolf instant healing or the needle would be stuck in my arm. My blood began running into tubes. I turned away. I have no problem with blood, I just don't like to see mine running through tubes.

"And done." Orchid said as she pulled out the needle and covered the puncture wound with a piece of cotton. "So when do you go back to school?" Orchid asked as she began putting away the tubes of blood. "After the war, my Dad doesn't want any humans to be hurt, so a neighboring pack is offering the humans here a vacation." I answered.

"There are humans here that know about us, not all of them are going though." Andrew answered. "The ones that aren't are being sent to a place here for some community thing." I said. Orchid nodded as she grabbed her bag. "Where do you go to school?" I asked. "I did that before and I already graduated college, so I'm a free witch." Orchid said dusting her hands off.

"Now I have to go before Isabella freaks out." Orchid said. "Why?" I asked interested. "There's a spider in her house and she's going on about how it's a demon sent to spy on her." Orchid said. "Isabella has been really alert lately." Orchid said. "More like paranoid." Andrew muttered. I shook my head. "She does have a good reason though." Orchid said. "What?" I asked.

Orchid turned red. She covered her face like Dracula would. "I've said to much." Orchid said. Then she ran out the door like hell was after her. 'Maybe it is, maybe Isabella is making hell come after he, ha I'm funny.'

I shook my head at Ash. "How about some planning." Andrew said. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "For the war of course." Andrew said blowing hair out of his face. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Moves of attack." Andrew said with a slight smirk.

"Isabella does a beginners hunting class each Saturday, she invited me to join." Andrew finished. 'That sounds like fun, it also gives us a reason to be near our sexy mate.' I wanted to slam my head against the wall now. "Sure, it seems like fun." I said offering him a smile.

"Great the class starts at ten, I'll wake you up at nine thirty." Andrew said with a smile. "Ok now what kind of moves do you have planned?" I asked.

"Well for you I thought we could use your strength and size to your advantage." Andrew said. I nodded. "It's a technique used to take down smaller prey," Andrew started. "When they go under, you drop and then duck your head grabbed their neck and twist them over to get on top." Andrew said making a motion of it.

I nodded. "Something for a smaller wolf is to jump onto a high object and jump down onto the prey." Andrew said. "What if it gets done to me?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Flip yourself over and slam yourself into the ground." Andrew answered with a smile. I nodded. "How did you learn this?" I asked.

"Orchid takes me to Isabella a lot, and I'm just gonna say that girl knows a lot of fighting techniques and has a lot of strength in her small body." Andrew said as he handed me a card. On it was a blue flames. In the middle it said SA. On the side it had some information typed on.

Beginners hunters class. Be trained my world's second best hunter in the world, not to mention one that comes from a hunter family. To contact call 311-457-5900 or email me at Izzyrocks(a)gmail.com.

"Is this Isabella's card?" I asked. "Yup, did you know the Organization pays her to do this." Andrew said as he cracked his knuckled. I nodded. "Is that all?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Yup, wanna go ask our brothers and Angel if they want to try out the moves?" Andrew asked with a slight smirk. "You bet." I said getting up.
*********
"So how exactly do we do this?" Nico asked as he began stripping down to his boxers. Angel's eyes were glued to his body looking him up and down like a tiger would do to a gazelle. "Your wolf jumps onto mine and I slam myself into the ground." I said.

"If in a real life situation, what would I do?" Nico asked. "The moment you see them, hear them or feel them tilt to the side, jump off and go for a sensitive part of the body. " Andrew said as he began stripping. "Learn any other moves?" Rodney asked. "I learned a bunch." Andrew said with a slight smirk.

"You've seen Isabella climb onto someone and take them down to the ground?" Andrew asked. "She does that a lot." Angel said. "Well to counter it, before they take you to the ground you take them to the ground by pushing yourself into the ground." Andrew said. "So that's all we have to do if Isabella does that to us?" I asked.

"No, never do that to Isabella, she's a more hand-to-hand fighter than we are and knows how to get back up without moving the person a lot." Andrew said. I nodded not wanting to know how she does it. Isabella being so short and small she sure as hell packs a lot of strength in that body. 'And her punches, I've seen her training before.'

Yeah, we've seen almost all of them train. For crying out loud, Isabella managed to keep up with her Lycan turned brother. But she did have Satan to help her. But that was pretty much her strength the entire time. What do hunters get fed?

"Are we gonna try the moves yet?" Max asked as he took off his shirts. Black marks ran across his chest forming some type of moon. Yeah, we still haven't understood that yet. His wolf form doesn't change at all. It's just a light black wolf, no markings on it at all.

"I never said you couldn't." Andrew muttered as he stripped completely. With that most of them began shifting. There were a lot of bones snapping and it was just an earful.

After six minutes I shook my black glossy fur into place. Nico's white wolf looked around. Most of our coats were shades of black, mine being the darkest. Rory on the other hand had a dark gray coat. Nico was the only one with a white coat.

Andrew had a white stripe on his chest. He was fast but not as fast as Nico was. I looked at Nico and bounded towards him ready to start the training.

1573 words. I'm so sorry for the long wait. I've been having some writers block. I know how I want to end the story but I have to get the in between chapters in. So the next chapter will be the training class. Until next time my fighting marshmallows.