:Chapter 11:

:Dalton:

"How's the food?" My Mom asked as she leaned against the counter. "Very good." Kadan said with a mouthful of sloppy joes. It actually sounded like he said fairy lood. "Thanks Kadan." My Mom said ruffling his hair.

Alana attempted not to laugh. "After lunch Dalton wants to talk you for two hours Mom." Andrew said smiling at her. Then he shot a smirk at me. When my Mom turned away, I flipped him off. "Ok, sweetie." My Mom said offering me a smile.

Then she went into the living room. "Seriously." I said to Andrew. "You lost a race, so you take the consequences." Andrew said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him as I took another bite of my sloppy joe.

Isabella simply smirked at me. She was evil. But I love her and that evilness. After one more bite I had finished my sloppy joes. "Go mommy's boy." Andrew taunted with a smirk. I rolled my eyes again as I put my plate away.

I flipped them off on my way to the living room. My Mom was sitting on the leather couch reading Blood Bound. "Mom." I called out. She looked up and smiled. Putting a bookmark in she put the book down. Her platinum blonde hair was pushed back. She was in a simply cardigan with a pregnant shirt and a long skirt. My Mom looked about 17 or 20 when truthfully she was in her thirties. At least I think. She never answers me when I ask how old she in.

Walking over I sat down on the couch next to her. "Hi sweetie, what is it you wanted to talk about?" My Mom asked. "Anything." I said trying to play it cool. "Ok, how about Isabella." My Mom suggested with a smile.

Of course and there was no way out of this. "Sure."

"So how are you doing with her?" My Mom asked with a smile that I'm sure broke hearts before. "Well we're friends now." I said giving a hint of smile. "Come here." My Mom said. Surprisingly I went straight into her arms and let her hug me. "Don't worry, I know you two will end up together some day, you have eternity to get her." My Mom said when she let me go.

"Thanks, I really did need that." I said with a smile and pushed my hair back. "No problem sweetie, I'll always be here if you need someone to talk to, I am a girl after all." My Mom said as she twirled her hair around her finger.

"So what's you're most favorite part of Isabella?" My Mom asked. "I like her personality and how she doesn't take anything from anyone and her eyes." I answered as I began putting her in my head. Her royal blue eyes outlined in dark brown.

"That's sweet, now what do you think she's gonna make you do?" My Mom asked. I looked at her confused. "I heard about the Capture the Flag and how the loser has to do what the winner wants them to do." My Mom said her emerald green eyes practically gleaming with mischievousness.

"Probably something that will make her laugh or make me take her out to froyo." I answered pushing aside my jet black locks. "So she likes froyo?" My Mom asked. I nodded. "Then when you have the chance take her out to Chills." My Mom said with a smile. "Already did, but I guess I can do it again." I said with a smile.

"Sometimes the smallest acts can be the biggest signs of affection." My Mom said with a smile. Now that was good advice. "Thanks." I said with a smile. "No problem now what else should we talk about?" My Mom asked tilting her head. "I don't know." I said. "Oh, how about names for you're new brother." My Mom said happily. 'No!'
**********
"You picked the babies name?" Isabella asked confused. "Yes, but I'm not sure how though." I said as we sat outside. The moon's light was lighting up the dark forest. The moon was still full but it was slowly going down. "What's the babies name?" Isabella asked as she looked me dead in the eyes.

"Isaac." I answered tossing my bangs aside. "What gave you that name?" Isabella asked curiosity in her eyes. "It's the boy version of you're name." I answered with a smirk.

Isabella simply glared. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. "Don't bit you're lip." Isabella said looking away. 'She's hiding something." "You think its hot." I said in amazement. "No I don't." Isabella responded with a curt look. "Yes you do, you think me biting my lip is sexy." I said expanding sexy.

Right then Isabella hit me on the head. It hurt but sparks flew so that didn't help either. "What was that for?" I asked lightly rubbing my head. It didn't hurt that much. "Don't tease me." Isabella said turning away. Oh I was so going to get her for that,

Right then I grabbed her hair and ruffled it into a mess. Isabella looked at me. "You did not just mess up my hair." Isabella said glaring at me. "Yes I did, what you gonna do about it?" I asked in a taunting voice. Isabella glared at me. Then she ruffled my hair messing it up. My hair was covering my eyes.

Shaking my hair I smirked slightly. "Its so on." I said. Then we jumped at each other. Both of us tugging hair attempting to mess it up. Of course I got smacked a few times and I flicked her back.

After that we both stared at each other. A small smile was on her face. "Your hair looks like a dove is nesting in it." I commented. Her hair was sticking up everywhere. "Your hair looks like pigeons made wild sex in it." Isabella said with a duh tone. I simply smiled at her.

Right then a small ding came from Isabella's iPhone. Isabella then pulled it out and read the text. "By the way do not ask for me tomorrow." Isabella said putting away her job.

Now I was curious. 'Me too.'

"Why?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Jobs, they want me, Derik and Lucas to investigate some demonic and rogue activity." Isabella said pushing her hair aside. "Oh ok, hope you find them." I said a little unsure. Isabella simply shook her head.

"When's your birthday?" I asked out of nowhere. Isabella looked at me strangely. "Hey just want to know when you're birthday is." I said raising my hands in surrender. "April first, midnight exactly." Isabella said. A smile broke on my face. "Your one day older than Nico." I commented. Isabella rolled her eyes as she pushed aside her hair.

"Ok, well I have to go." Isabella said standing up. I nodded. Ryne and Enyr were already in her Mustang. Lucas and Derik had already gone home. "Ok, bye Isabella, get home safely." I called out to her. Isabella smiled and waved at me.

Hades looked at me through the window. Then he began barking. I sighed before pushing myself up. "Sleep here I come." I whispered before going inside.

BAM! 1204 words. Yes yours truly has published TWO chapters in one day. Is anyone proud? So I hope your enjoying so far and stay until the end. Until next time my marshmallows.