:Chapter 17:

:Dalton:

Red and white. Those were the color of the flowers in the bouquet I got Isabella. It was a mix of Ranunculus, Begonia, Rhododendron, Magnolia, Tulips. There a weird combination but they were Isabella's favorite's. If she saw the price she'd flip on me. I'd get her seeds for these next time.

Mom walked in with a red rose in her hand. "Who's flowers are those sweetie?" Mom asked as she put the rose in a vase. "I bought them for Isabella." I answered putting the bouquets in the vase. "That's sweet." Mom said with a smile. "When is she coming over with her friends?" Mom asked. "Soon." I said as I went to sit at the table. 'I hope she likes the flowers.' 'I do to, I had gone to so many florists to get those.'

Ash then went back to his slumber until Isabella would come. Andrew came skipping down holding a bouquet of red orchid's. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. He seriously got Orchid orchids. "Yes I got Orchid red orchids." Andrew said sitting next to me.

"Can't wait for her reaction." I said with a smirk. Andrew rolled his eyes. "How many florists did you go to for those flowers?" Andrew asked raising an eyebrow. "Ten, give or take a few." I said casually. Mom whipped around. "Ten for Isabella?" She asked shocked. "Yeah she deserves it." I said with a smile. Mom smiled as she went back to baking cookies.

Right then the doorbell ringed. Andrew literally grabbed his bouquet and jumped the counters. Damn was he excited. Grabbing Isabella's flowers I began walking towards the door. Walking into the living room, I saw Orchid jump into Andrew's arms with a big smile. Lucas, Enyr, Ryne, and Derik walked in. Derik smiled and waved at me. I gave him a nod. Lucas was practically glued to Enyr's hip.

Isabella then walked through the door. I bit my lip at what she was wearing. It wasn't revealing but to me it was hot. 'You think?'

She was in a pair of black cotton leggings with a mesh skull at the side. Over the leggings were a burgundy faux leather zip up skirt. Her shirt was black velvet keyhole. She had my leather jacket draped over her shoulders while wearing her Harley Quinn cardigan.

A smile lit my face knowing she was probably smelling like me. Holding the flowers, I gathered my courage and walked over to her. In her hands was a small black wolf. She looked up at me and smiled. "I brought your jacket back." Isabella said. I nodded.

Moving the flowers from behind my back, I flashed them to me. Her blue eyes widened at them. "They're so pretty." Isabella said setting the stuff animal down on the cabinet. She grabbed the bouquet and examined them. She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you." Isabella said as she grabbed the stuff animal again.

"Your brothers and your Valentine gifts are in the car, I brought Alex's in because it was the smallest." Isabella said as she handed me the flowers. "Could you hold on to them until I have to leave?" Isabella asked. "No problem." I answered with a smile.

Right then my brothers began running down the stairs. Alex literally jumped into Isabella's arms. "Hi Alex." Isabella said. Alex giggled and looked around then put a finger to his lip. Wait what? Isabella nodded. Isabella then set Alex down. "I got you something for Valentine's day." Isabella said as she handed him the wolf and candy.

A huge grin broke across his face. Alex then grabbed Isabella and hugged her. "Thank you!" Alex yelled before running to the kitchen. "I'll bring in your guy's gifts." Isabella said with a smile. Nico looked at me from the couch. Angel was tucked under his lap.

"What's Isabella doing?" Nico asked. "Getting our gifts." I answered. Angel smirked a little. "Isabella likes me better." Angel said to Nico. Then they went on an argument about who Isabella liked better. In about ten minutes Isabella walked back in. Aries was trailing behind her. In Isabella's arms where lots of stuff animals and candy.

Huffing Isabella dropped them down on the couch. Rory got up and closed the door. "Thanks." Isabella said. Rory smiled at her and nodded. "I bought stuff animals and candy." Isabella said. Soon everyone was surrounding Isabella.

Isabella looked at Max and handed him a box of chocolates and a giraffe in a coffee mug. Isabella handed Orchid a snow leopard stuff animal and a box of Whiteman's. Isabella then handed Rodney a bunny stuff animal with some chocolate. She proceeded to give out stuff animals and candy. By the end everyone was happy.

Grabbing the bulldog candy plant I approached Isabella. "I got you this with some Whiteman's." I said to Isabella handing it to her. Isabella looked down at the stuff with a small smile. "Thanks." Isabella said twirling the plant around. "I'm also taking you out for a big stuff animal even if I have to take you kicking and screaming." I said putting my hands on my hips.

Isabella rolled her eyes. But then she reached down and grabbed something. She then pulled out a stuff animal. It was a bear and a wolf holding a heart together. "It reminded me of you." Isabella said as she handed me some chocolate. I looked back down at the stuff animal and smiled.

"That's cute." I said putting the stuff animal down. Mom popped her head out. "Cookies are frosted and sprinkled." Mom said before going back to the kitchen. Literally everyone ran to the kitchen. Hades was playing with Aries. They were play wrestling. "Well lets go get cookies." Isabella said motioning to the kitchen. I nodded as we started walking off.

When we got in they were lining up for cookies. My Dad and Mom were leaning against the stove. Orchid was sitting in Andrew's lap munching on a heart shaped cookies. Andrew was eating one too. Isabella quickly grabbed a cookie before making a dead run to the table.

I grabbed a cookie and followed her. Lucas was sitting across from us. "Happy Valentine's day Dalton." Lucas said with a smile. I smiled at him. Lucas had a rose tucked into his fabric jacket. Enyr was seated next to me.

Orchid looked at Isabella. "Thanks for the stuff animal." Orchid said flashing the leopard. "No problem Orchid, I might of fought an old man for that." Isabella said looking down. "Did you win?" Orchid asked. "Yes." Isabella answered. "Then I'll forget that ever happened." Orchid answered shooting her a smile.

"Do you wanna go on our four wheelers later?" Andrew asked. Everyone nodded, even Isabella did. "Ok we'll partner up there," Andrew started. "Until lets feast on cookies." Andrew finished.

Happy Valentine's day! 1130 words in this chapter. The next chapter will be the ride on the four wheeler. Your author is spending Valentine's alone. But who cares, I have my bed and fantastic readers and fans. Until next time you heart shaped marshmallows.