:Chapter 12:

:Isabella:

"Just get in the damn car." I said with a sign. Derik sighed but then got in. "You two are evil." Derik said as we closed the van doors. Lucas smirked at me. "How long do you think he's gonna hold?" Lucas asked as we got into the front. "Fifteen minutes top." I said buckling up.

"He's gonna be so lost." I whispered as we pulled out. "All our guns will be loaded and blades polished, the kid has to be doing something." Lucas said as he began driving to our destination. I could hear Derik loading guns already. Derik had ADHD and had to be doing something. Even if it was talking to someone.

Right then the window slid open. "Everything is loaded and polished." Derik said. "Nice what about the computers?" I asked looking at him. "I shall be back." Derik said closing the window. "Are you trying to clean the van?" Lucas asked suspiciously. I nodded. 'Sneaky.'

Lucas shook his head as we came to a stop. "Hey Derik enjoys doing it unlike us." I said defending myself. "That's true now, we have some forsaken to hunt." Lucas said as we opened the door. Derik was leaning there with weapons in his hand. "I have them all sorted for us." Derik said as he hopped out.

We both nodded. Derik then handed Lucas his crossbow but with bigger bullets. He then gave him a silver tipped blade and three daggers. "Only use the pistol if it's an emergency." Derik said handing me mine. I rolled my eyes as I slid them into my thigh holsters. Then Derik handed me a silver tipped blade with daggers too.

"Oh and put these on your chests and arms for the forsaken's claws don't effect you." Derik added as he slammed the doors shut. "Do you have Orchid's invisibility potion?" Lucas asked. I handed it to him. Then he threw it on the van. I also had the reverse one.

Digging into my pockets I handed them the scent numbing gummies. "How many of them?" Derik asked as he stuck his hands in his leather pants. We were all wearing leather today. I was even in a leather jacket. Leather was harder for forsaken's claws to pierce. But Orchid recently made something there claws can't pierce so we're good. But leather is always required when hunting forsaken.

"About fifteen, five in different areas." Lucas said as he began hooking himself up. We all followed along after that. "Remember rapture the heart." I added in. "Ok now hears a set of headsets, call in when you killed five, then meet back at the van." Lucas said giving us all headsets.

"Ok now go." Lucas said.

We all then split up in different directions. Forsaken were vampires. Vampires consumed with bloodlust. There never satisfied. They always end up craving blood. You see rogues know what there doing and they can stop, and they only get mangled fur. Forsaken turn inhuman. They lose their hair and just turn disgusting.

'There's some forsaken around in the north.' With that I took off to the north. I sorta enjoyed killing forsaken. But you feel pity if you know them. But your making the world safer. Forsaken are one of the biggest secret breakers. They easily alert the humans.

I slammed myself into a tree. Looking forward I saw the group of forsaken. They were all bald. There fangs were way longer and curved. They began hissing at each other. They were so gone they couldn't even talk.

I was simply putting them out of their misery. Gripping my silver tipped blade I ran. One whirled around just to be turned into a kebab where his heart was. The forsaken then shattered into dust. Whirling around I smirked at the remaining four. "One down four to go." I said into the head piece.

"I got down two." Derik replied. "One." Lucas said. I threw the sword up and caught it. I continued approaching them with a smirk on my face. I loved doing this. The whole teasing sadistic act. It's funny to watch them struggle.

"So who wants to die first?" I asked tilting my head to the side. My eyes flared a bright blue. They all began running at me. Hatred was bright in their soulless red eyes.

I ducked under one of their claws. Whipping around I sliced its arm off. One grabbed my from behind and lifted me up. Another one approached with a smirk flashing his claws. I glared at him as he stalked towards me. I then slammed me boots into his chest.

Little spikes emerged from the sole of my boots covered in holy water. The forsaken screamed when the spikes punctured his heart. Then he burst into dust.

The remaining three hissed. One of them still had a tight hold on me. I then back flipped myself onto the one's neck. I grabbed my sword again. Then I sliced his neck open and plunged the blade into his heart. I jumped off as the forsaken as it burst into dust.

"Well just you two ugly ones." I said twirling my blade. I brought the blade up to my face. Scaring time. I covered one of my eyes. The blade laid against my face. Satan's face appeared in the sword with horns. The forsaken's eyes flashed fear. It was very nice to see.

Then I ran at him and stabbed the blade through his heart. "Yeah that's how we do." I said with a smirk. Whirling around I kicked the other in the chest then plunged my sword into his chest. Pulling it out I smirked slightly. Then the forsaken burst into dust. I wiped the black blood onto a tree. "All five gone." I said. "Good meet up at the van." Lucas answered.

Turning around I began walking to the van. I checked the invisibilty potion to make sure it was still intact. Yup not broken. Soon all three of us were standing were the van was. "Derik back." I said opening the van. "Your inhuman." Derik said as he got in. "Your the werewolf here." Lucas said as we went to the front.

"Home." I whispered as we got in the front. "Ok you she-devil." Lucas said as we pulled out of the forest. "What did Flimur make today?" Lucas asked. "Spanish rice and pork." I answered as I laid back kicking my feet up.

The little window opened and Derik popped his head in. "This is why we always eat at your house Isabella." Derik said as he attempted to get in the front. I grabbed his head and pushed him back. "Our weapons are dirty with forsaken blood." I said. "I shall be back." Derik said closing the window. "You are evil Isabella." Lucas said looking at me. "And so are you, so shush it." I said playfully. "You got me there." Lucas said as he sped away to my house.

S.E.X.I defiantly got your attention. 1163 word. But I finished another chapter. YAY! So how are you guys liking it so far. It feels different from SC&SA. I don't know why though. Maybe the cover is very light blue. Not the bright blue we all look for in mine. Ah who knows but I will make it like SA&SC. So don't forget to check out Beta's Little Strawberry, Kadan and Alana's story. Stay scary my marshmallows.