:Chapter 14:

:Isabella:

I continued glaring at Kadan and Enyr. I think I will start with Kadan. It's always fun to lecture teenage boys. 'You're fun to lecture.' Walking over to Kadan I crossed my arms across my chest. Alana had run up to me holding a small box. "You need to learn what protection is." I said harshly before walking to my brother.

Sitting down I began watching the talk. Kadan looked at Alana suspicious. Alana looked down at the box in her hands while biting her lip. "Why did Isabella say I need to learn what protection was?" Kadan asked leaning closer to Alana. Dalton looked at me looking for an answer. He could wait to find out.

Alana reached into the box and pulled out a stick. "Kadan, I-I-I'm pregnant." Alana stuttered handing him the pregnancy test. Now that left everyone dumbstruck. Kadan stood extremely still. Then he hugged her. "I'm gonna be a father." Kadan whispered into her neck. Alana laughed and nodded.

I smiled at the happy couple. "Now Enyr." I said turning towards me. "What am I getting yelled at for" Enyr asked. Lucas bit his lip and laughed. "For not telling me your gay, and dating my best friend without telling me." I said trying to yell.

Enyr turned bright red. "You're dating Lucas and not telling me." Ryne said with a serious look in his eye. "I was gonna tell you two tonight." Enyr said looking down. "We don't care if your gay, love is about love not gender." I said crossing my arms.

"I simply wanted to know what happened to Luke." I said looking at Lucas. "He cheated on me with this blonde bimbo vampire." Lucas said his eyes flashing pink. 'That's just cold.' I nodded before going to sit down. "Continue now." I said with a smirk.

Ryne got up and smirked at Dalton. "Come on Dolly." Ryne teased as he crossed his arms across his chest. Dalton sighed as he walked over there.  Enyr smirked as he leaned back. Kadan leaned forward with interest in his eyes. Alana was back to being attached to Kadan's hip.

It was still hard to believe there was gonna be a mini Kadan and Alana on the run soon. Hopefully the child will be a combination of them. I then went back to Dalton and Ryne.

Dalton looked so unsure.  "And fight." Lucas said with a smirk. This was gonna be awesome. Dalton raised his fists and attempted to look serious. Ryne  didn't even hesitate. He ran directly at Dalton. Dalton went to go punch him. Let's just say my brothers and I were all trained to fight from young age.

Ryne grabbed Dalton from underneath him and flipped him onto his back. I winced slightly. Dalton jumped up. This better be good. I need some entertainment.

Dalton punched Ryne in the stomach. Ryne shook his head. Ryne then grabbed Dalton's arms, went behind his back and twisted. Dalton slammed his head into the back of Ryne. Ryne stumbled back holding his nose. There was some blood dripping from it. "Looks like pretty boy isn't just bark." Ryne said wiping the blood. The cut near Ryne's lip then closed up. 'He has healing like a werewolf but a little faster.'

I'll note that Satan. "I got one hell of a bite." Dalton muttered. Dalton went to go punch Ryne. Ryne grabbed Dalton's arm and kneed him in the stomach. "But the puppy needs to get better at interpreting moves." Ryne said dropping Dalton.

"I think I'll have Isabella help you with more training, because if you fight like that, that will be you're downfall." Ryne said as he walked away. "Go help Dalton." Ryne said. "Go help Dalton." I mocked making a face. Ryne pointed. We simply began slapping each other. "Go." Ryne said. "Yes sir." I mocked giving him a salute.

After that everyone broke up to go train. "You got destroyed." I said as I offered him a hand. "Well you hunters are far more trained than me." Dalton said as I pulled him up. I was now face to face with his chest. 'Train him.' I smirked slightly.