:Chapter 37:

:Dalton:

Angel shook her fur as she growled at the Alpha. I scooted myself back. My leg was throbbing. I whined in pain. Angel looked at me for a moment. Then she snapped her head back to the Alpha. She bared her teeth. The Alpha pushed himself up.

His gaze seemed to flicker when he saw Angel. He began trotting towards Angel. He did a playful bark at her. He really thought she'd just go to him. Angel simply growled at him. He of course was an idiot and still approached. He was gonna get killed. Angel kept up her defensive stance. The Alpha kept on walking towards her.

Angel snarled before lunging at him. She took him completely off guard. Angel sunk her canines into his shoulder and began ripping chunks out. The Alpha howled in pain. The Alpha kicked Angel right off of her. Angel slid across the ground before catching herself. Angel pushed herself up and snarled.

The Alpha looked reluctant but snarled back. Twigs snapped underneath their paws as they circled around each other. Angel's ears were laid flat against her ears as she snarled at him. The Alpha's ears however were still pricked up. He still wanted to mate with Angel. Ah, I hope she made sure he could never have children again.

The Alpha tore off after Angel. The two collided in a fury of fangs and claws. I wasn't even sure who was who anymore at this point. I let my head fall to the ground. I had to at least let my body heal a little more. Angel ran as the Alpha went to grab her ankles.

Angel whirled around before running back. Both of them jumped up and collided. Angel grabbed onto his ear and teared a chunk out of it. The Alpha howled in pain. He then dug his mouth into her neck. Was he trying to mark her?

Angel's eyes turned bright gold as Sandy took completely over. Sandy ripped herself away from him and clawed the ground catching herself. The Alpha snarled at her, his muzzle had blood on it. Blood was staining Sandy's sandy colored fur near her neck.

Sandy snarled before running back at him. 'This doesn't look good.' 'Either of them could die.' Angel jerked to the side and body slammed the Alpha across the ground. Angel then grabbed his ankle and began tearing into it ripping chunks out. Then she dragged him by the ankle.

His ankle was almost unrecognizable. The Alpha looked at me and snarled. I bared my teeth. Sandy yanked even harder. The Alpha grabbed Sandy by the throat and bit down hard. Sandy howled in pain. Pushing myself up I began limping towards them. My ankle was stinging and not even healing.

Just as he went to tighten his hold, I grabbed him by the back of his neck and sank my teeth in. Ash took over and my canines sunk in deeper. Ash tugged at him and ripped a big chunk out. The Alpha let go of Sandy and struck at my already damaged ankle.

He then tugged. Ash howled in pain. The howl echoed through the woods. Just as he went to tug my ankle probably clean off, a white wolf collided with him. I collapsed to the ground in exhaust. The white wolf turned around and looked at me with it's bright green eyes. Nico.

Angel had gotten control again and snarled. She then ran after Nico. Nico whirled on the rogue Alpha and snarled at him. Angel pushed past him and grabbed the Alpha's chest and teared down. Nico grabbed his ear and tore it right off. I winced.

This was not gonna end well. The Alpha attempted to mount Angel. When he did Nico tore a good chunk out of his neck. Angel grabbed his ankle and began tearing more skin and fur off. Blood was spilling across the ground and the metallic scent was skimming through the air.

Nico and Angel were a fury of claws and fangs at the Alpha. He barely even had a chance to react. Nico clawed down the Alpha's back ripping open his back. Angel teared at his ankles immobilizing him. Soon the Alpha was under them. Nico's fur was beginning to get red from the Alpha's blood.

Angel huffed as she collapsed to the ground. Black dots were entering my vision. Nico's gaze flicker to me before going back to the Alpha. My breaths were coming out in short pants now. The Alpha then shifted into human form. Angel and Nico followed in his steps. The Alpha let out a laugh.

His body was torn up. "A-Angel, you-you think that yo-you're so strong and in-independent but your w-weak and p-pathetic." The Alpha said. Angel gritted her teeth in anger. "Don't talk to her like that." Nico said. "And you the pathetic white wolf of the Alpha's, kidnapped by rogues and tortured as a worthless omega." The Alpha said.

Nico's eyes widened. He just hit a weak spot. "You think that because you found your Alpha family you're strong but you're not, you two are weak, you can't even kill me." The Alpha said cackling. Blood oozed from his mouth. "I'm not weak!" Nico screeched. Claws emerged from his fingers as he ripped the Alpha's throat out. "Come on we need to get Dalton out of here." Nico said.
********
My arms were strung over shoulders. "Come on Dalton stay awake." Kadan said as he lifted me up more. "W-What's happening?" I asked confused. "A war, we need to get you to your house." Kadan said. I looked at my other side. Nico was there, Angel at his side.

A growl echoed through the woods. "Fuck." Kadan said. Three rogues emerged from the woods. "I am not in shape to fight." Angel said. "We're holding Dalton." Nico said. "Run." Kadan said. With that they began running. My ankle felt like it was on fire. Everything was blurry. "Hurry up, their gaining on us." Angel said. "We're going as fast as we can with Dalton." Kadan said.

Right then one of the rogues jumped at us. But it stopped midair. Pale hands wrapped around it's throat and a sick snap echoed through the woods. The rogue dropped to the ground revealing Kane. Alexon pushed past us her fangs emerged. "Go we got this." Kane said to us. Kadan nodded before taking off.

I could hear them hiss at the vampires. I began closing my eyes. "Dalton eyes open." Kadan said. Angel looked at me and offered me a small smile. "We're almost there." Nico said. I nodded as I tightened my grip on them.

Soon the mansion came into my view. Rogues were all across the field. Most of them dead. Two Lycans were currently tearing some apart. A red wolf came flying towards us. Derik. Derik caught himself before going back at them.

Lucas and Isabella were shooting from the porch. There wasn't much rogues left. A arrow flew past us burying itself into a rogue. "Dalton!" Isabella yelled. I looked up at her. I swear she had someone floating over her. "Get him over here!" Isabella yelled. They began carefully weaving through. The door to the mansion opened.

Alana looked at Kadan and smiled. "Kadan!" Alana yelled happily. A rogue eyed her. She then began running towards her. "Alana no!" Kadan yelled. Alana stopped before turning around. A rogue was jumping right at her stomach. It knew she was pregnant. No way could she dodge that.

Alana was threw out of the way. The rogue latched onto Isabella instead. My eyes widened. Suddenly the rogue was dragging Isabella to the woods. Isabella screamed as more rogues began helping. Lucas fired shots. I attempted to move but my body didn't want to but my mind didn't. Arrows buried into the rogues but Isabella was still dragged away.

Her screams echoed threw the woods. My world got black before I collapsed to the ground. "Dalton!" People yelled. It mixed with Isabella's screams. I saw Lucas go after Isabella. Isabella. She better be ok and with me soon.

1348. Sorry about the long wait. I have trouble with fight scenes but I promise I will be back to my regular writing schedule. So Isabella was kidnapped. Is she going to who took Orchid or was it someone else? So many questions to be answered in so little chapters. The book is getting ready to end. Then book 4 will start which I have high hopes for. So until next time my beautiful marshmallows.