:Chapter 30:

:Isabella:

"Hurry up!" Ryne yelled at me. I simply flipped him off. They had insisted we run four miles. I hated running. But I wasn't gonna get beaten by my brothers and be constantly reminded of it. Ignoring the pain in my side I began running after them.

Enyr smirked at me as they sped up. I stopped and held myself up by me knees. They both ran back to me. "Loser." Ryne teased. "It's not fair, you two are Lycans and I'm human." I said panting. "Want us to see if we can turn you?" Ryne asked raising an eyebrow. "Pass." I said standing up.

"Why are we even doing this?" I asked. "For the war of course, you have to have good stamina when fighting a pack, your an alright runner but you need to expand how long you can run, so we'll be training you." Enyr said with a small smile. "Whatever." I grumbled standing up.

"Where did you get those clothes?" Ryne asked pointing at my outfit. I looked down at it. It was a black tank top with a open hole in the back and purple and black azalea flower leggings. "I ordered them off of Fabletics." I answered.

Ryne nodded. "Another mile?" Enyr asked. "No!" "Yes!" Ryne and I had different answers. Enyr laughed as began jogging again. "Come on slow poke." Ryne called out as he jogged after Enyr. I sighed as I began jogging after them.
***********
"Which one?" I asked Ryne as I changed my shirt. I was in a sports bra so it was not weird. "Do I have to?" Ryne asked. "Yes." I said. "How did we go from jogging to picking out dogs?" Ryne asked. "Don't be hating on those dogs." I said flicking his forehead.

Ryne sighed before scrolling through the dogs again. I stood behind him in an awkward silence. "Hurry up, the breeder said we could pick up today." I complained. "Why do I need a dog again?" Ryne asked. "Because dogs are humans best friends plus Aries needs more friends." I said happily.

"Fine I pick that one." Enyr said pointing at a multi colored boy German Shepard. "Ok, where's Enyr?" I asked. "In the s-" Ryne was cut off. "Behind you." Enyr's whispered in my ear. I turned around and punched his arm. "Damn you pack quite the punch." Enyr said rubbing the spot. I smirked.

"What is it that you want?" Enyr asked sitting next to me. Now I was between two giant Lycans. "I need you to pick out a dog." I said pushing my iMac to him. "Why?" Enyr asked. Ryne chuckled. I groaned. "You two need dogs and Aries needs friends." I said quickly.

"Ok I pick the sandy colored terrier mix." Enyr said. "When do we get to get them?" Enyr asked. "Today." I said happily. Enyr laughed quietly. "Let's go now." I said grabbing his hand. I began attempting to pull him out of the chair.

I failed. I pulled even harder. "Come on you giraffe." I said. Enyr simply smirked at me. "Let's go." I said eagerly. "She's like a lost puppy." Ryne said as I continued on trying to drag him out of the chair. It was like he was a brick wall.

"Enyr let's go before she knocks us over." Ryne said standing up. Just as I pulled again, Enyr stood up and I fell to the ground. Enyr offered me his hand. "Not so smart now are we?" Ryne asked. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go." I said as I grabbed my the keys to my Mustang.

"Eager much." Ryne said. "Of course, we're going get adorable dogs." I said happily as I skipped to my car. "I'm driving." Ryne said as he grabbed the keys and got in the front. "Shotgun." Enyr said quickly as he threw himself through the open window.

I rolled my eyes at them as I got in the back. "So where is the breeders?" Ryne asked as we pulled out. "116 Beal Parkway BLVD." I said as I got out my iPhone and showed them the address. "Well it's about a thirty minute drive, do you think you can make it Isabella?" Ryne asked in a teasing voice. 'Yeah can you make it?'

"Of course I can." I said with a smirk. "Whatever you say Isabella." Ryne said with a smirk tugging his lip. "Whatever you say."
********
"Are we there yet?" I asked bored. "No." Ryne answered."How about now?" I asked again. "No." Ryne answered his fists clenching on the steering wheel. "Now?" "The same as the million times you asked me." Ryne said looking at me with a death glare.

I crossed my arms and huffed. I was so bored. This was like a torture ride. "How about now?" I asked again. "Yes, we're here!" Ryne yelled as he parked by car outside a trailer and a large dog kennel. I made a weird yelling-squeal noise and darted out of the car.

Enyr laughed quietly as he got out with Ryne. I grabbed a hold of his wrist and began dragging him towards the door. I couldn't wait to go see the puppies. Aries would be so happy. Dragging them to the door I stopped in front of them.

"Knock on the door." I said eagerly. Ryne sighed before he knocked on the door. It took a minute but a man opened the door. "Are you the lady here to pick up the two puppies?" He asked. I nodded. "Follow me, Val has the two puppies ready with some supplies." He said opening the door fully.

With that we began following him through the house and to the backyard. In the backyard was a girl holding the two puppies. She had dark purple hair. When she looked up she smiled at us. "I presume your the new owners of these adorable puppies." She said flashing them. I smiled and nodded. "Well I'm Val and I'll go get the papers you need to sign them we'll be done here." Val said with a smile.

I nodded as she handed us the puppies. The German Shepard one was adorable. He was licking my hand. "Aren't you a cute fellow." I said scratching the bottom of his chin. The dog panted as he continued licking my hand. "Isn't he mine?" Ryne asked walking up to me. I sighed but handed him the dog.

Val walked back out with the papers. "What are you naming the cuties?" Val asked. "Her name is gonna be Sandy." Enyr said as he held the puppy close to his chest. "He is gonna be Caesar, named after Julius Caesar and King Caesar from Godzilla." Ryne said as he kissed the top of Caesar's head.

"Smart and geeky but cute, that's what I look in for a guy." Val said with a wink. Ryne nodded awkwardly. She was hitting on my god damn brother. "Well here are the papers, cash only." Val said. Ryne took the papers and began signing them. "How much?" I asked taking out my wallet. "One thousand." Val answered.

"What?" I asked. "He's a pureblood, he goes for a lot." Val said with a slight smirk. "But the two shouldn't be that much together." I said clenching my fist. "He goes for six hundred and she goes for four hundred." Val answered giving me a death glare.

"She's not a pureblood and terriers don't go for four hundred dollars." I answered. "Well here they do." Val said clenching her teeth. "Lower the price." I said angrily. No way was I paying one thousand dollars for a dog. "Pay it or get the fuck out." Val said. I laughed. She was just digging her tomb. "Why don't you make me." I said. 'There's something off about her.'

"Jack, why don't you show her how we treat back talking humans." Val said. Jack looked at me with a smirk. Suddenly his eyes turned red and I was going flying across the ground. "Isabella!" Ryne yelled as he set the puppies down.

Enyr's eyes turned black as he went to go punch Jack. Jack looked him in the eyes and he suddenly feel to the ground. He looked like he was suffocating. The bastard was using magik to choke my brother. Grabbing the dagger from my boot I threw the dagger at him.

Jack grunted as it hit him straight in the back. Val whirled around and her mouth spread apart and four strips revealing a small mouth surrounded by small razor teeth. She was a Helkin. Lighting my hand on fire I threw the ball of blue fire at her. Val hissed as it singed her. "This isn't over Satan's Assassin or should I say vessel." Val hissed. With that Val and Jack disappeared.

Enyr dropped to the ground and greedily took in air. "Looks like we got two free puppies." Ryne said as he helped up Enyr. I looked at the rest of the puppies with a smirk. "No." Ryne said. I nodded. "Val is gone and they have no owners." I said. I ran over to the puppies and picked them up.

I looked at Ryne and gave him puppy eyes. "Your not gonna leave them here to fend on their own?" I asked holding a white German Shepard up. "Fine, gather them up into the car and we'll leave, but some are going to the Ashford's." Ryne said as we began gathering up the puppies. I smiled as I began running to the car holding some puppies.

1585 words. So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. This chapter was important and reveals some stuff for later in the book. Plus it has some stuff from the beginning. Until next time you sexy marshmallows.