:Chapter 10:

:Isabella:

"So do you think we should go all demon?" Lucas asked as we began climbing up a tree. "Of course." I said. "Did you fill the crossbow and guns full of tranquilizer darts?" I asked. "Of course I did." Lucas said as he flashed his crossbow. I simply cocked back my pistols.

Noah and Angel both walked by. Everyone including Dalton's team ate the scent numbing gummies. Noah's black-gray wolf looked up at me. They had shifted because it was obvious the other team was gonna shift.

Angel shook her sand colored fur. I shot them a thumbs up. Then both of them surged forward. Orchid was also a scout but closer to our flag so she can alert Ryne and Enyr since they were guarding it. 'You have an incoming wolf.' 'How do you know this.' 'You're senses may be numb but mine aren't.'

"Wolf incoming." Lucas said in union with me. "Satan." "Lilith." We both smirked at each other. "No worries we'll drag the tranquilized bodies to safety." I said. "With Magenta and Ferrell?" Lucas asked. I nodded. Right then Rory's wolf walked by. He began sniffing the air. Not that smart.

"Lets go." I mouthed to Lucas. Going to the back of the tree we jumped down. Just as Rory walked near us I shot a dart into his side. "Hey who's using tranquilizer darts?" Dalton yelled. I simply waved at him. "No worries, Magenta will bring him somewhere safe and then we'll all meet up there." I said with a slight smirk.

"You are so dead." Dalton said as he began stripping. "Run." I whispered to Lucas. Just as we began running is when Dalton began shifting. "Where are we going?" Lucas asked frantically. "I don't know, crazy." I said. Looking back I could see Dalton chasing us. I know its Dalton because the wolf's eyes are crystal blue with some gold flecks.

We both began running faster. "Split." I said. Lucas nodded. I went right and Lucas went left. Dalton went right and continued chasing me. 'He wants to have his mate do what he says.' Yeah no. I'm gonna be having him do funny stuff for I can laugh.

I took a sharp left. All I heard was Dalton colliding with a tree. It was hard not to laugh. Dalton picked himself up shaking his fur. I then took off again. Dalton still following me. I looked back at him. He was getting closer.

I began running even faster. No way was I being caught. I was going to win. But right then Dalton collided with me. We both went tumbling to the ground. Dalton then shifted on top of me. "Look likes the little rabbit got caught." Dalton taunted as he turned me over. 'Run your hand up his arm.'

That's a very good plan.

I grabbed his arm and looked him dead in the eyes. Then I ran my hand up it. Pleasure was practically written on his face. "Do it again." Dalton said as he attempted to hold himself up. Right then i pointed the pistol and shot him with a dart. Then I pushed him off.

"Never trust a hunter." I said with a smirk. "Your evil but I like it." Dalton muttered before the dart fully entered his system. Grabbing his arms I began dragging him to the spot. In took about ten minutes but i got there. Rory was there passed out in wolf form.

I quickly threw a pair of clothes over Dalton. "Don't get hypothermia." I said as I put his varsity and a pair of boxers on him. Lets just say I never wanted to do that again. Turning around I left the two there.

Lucas then ran up to me. "Did you take out Dalton?" Lucas asked. I smirked slightly. "Yup now lets go get that flag." I said pushing my hair back. Lucas nodded as we began running in the direction from where Dalton came from.

"Can't wait to win." I said to Lucas. "So much fun." Lucas whispered. We continued running through the forest. The wind was whipping our hair around. Just then a body collided with mine. Max went rolling with me. You got to be kidding me. Why was everyone tackling me today. "Let me guess you took out Dalton and Rory?" Max asked asked. "And you." I said. Then I shot him.

"Magenta take him." I said. Magenta appeared then began bring Max to the place. "Isabella lets go." Lucas said waving me over. Magenta waved at me as she held Rodney. With that we began running again towards their base.

'Three wolves are near, their guarding the base.' "There are three werewolves guarding the base." I said. "Ok well I took out two werewolves so just three to go, grab the flag and we win." Lucas said with a smirk.

"Angel and Noah were taken out." Lucas said. I cursed lowly. "I saw Ferrell dragging them back." Lucas said. "We still have Ryne, Enyr and Orchid." I said walking forward. "So we have to take out Andrew, Rodney, Alana and Kadan." I said. Lucas nodded as we continued walking through the forest.

Birds were chirping, making sure we wouldn't be in awkward silence. A twig snapped. 'Rodney.' Grabbing my pistols I began turning. Lucas simply went forward. Right then Rodney tackled him. Then Rodney punched him in the stomach knocking him up. Magenta appeared and pushed Rodney off and waited.

"Well looks like its just you and me." Rodney taunted his eyes turning gold. Great I'm dealing with his wolf. "Yeah no." I said. Aiming the pistol I shot his arm and he fell to the ground. Magenta then grabbed him and walked away.

"I'm all alone." I whispered. I continued walking through the woods. The sun had reached the top of the sky. It was around maybe one pm maybe. I sighed as I continued walking through the forest. Just have to find Kadan and Alana, get the shirt and get back to home base. Simple as that.

I pulled up my skinny jeans again. A chill went through my body when a whip of ice cold wind lashed at me. That wasn't too bad compared to what was happening in the morning. 'There in a cave.'

Ok now just look for a cave and you'll be the winner. Of course you have to take out Kadan and Alana in the process. Got to find that cave. 'You're getting closer.' 'You're getting more evil.'

I sighed as I continued walking through the forest. This was gonna take forever. 'But it will be worth it.' Now Satan was right there. I'd be getting Dalton to do whatever I wanted. That would be fun. But I wasn't gonna do something horrible and extremely humiliating. I'm not that mean.
*********
"Found you." I said happily. It took about a fifteen minutes but I had found the cave and memorized the path. Grabbing my gun I stood against the rock.

"Do you think we're winning?" Alana asked as she sat in Kadan's lap with a smile. "Of course we are, plus we get to spend alone time together." Kadan said wiggling his eyebrows at her. Alana turned red.

"I get to interrupt it." I said showing myself. Then I shot two darts into them. Thankfully the cave had cushions. Ferrell appeared and picked them up. "Go bring the flag back and do a victory dance." Ferrell said.

Reaching forward I grabbed the shirt. Then I began running to where I put everyone. In took maybe ten minutes but I got there. Surprisingly everyone was awake. Plus they were fully clothed.

I dangled the shirt from my hands with a grin. Ryne smirked at me and shot me a thumbs up. Enyr nodded in approval. With that everyone stood up. "Nice job." Rory said walking up to me. Damn were these people tall. I straighten my denim jacket and acted all casual. "Yeah well I did want to have Dalton do everything I say." I said with a slight smirk.

Dalton looked shocked. Then he shrunk back. I simply sent me a smirk. "Send me a video of it." Rory whispered before walking away. I then walked over to Andrew. "Where were you?" I asked. "Pranking both my team and your team." Andrew said with a smirk. I simply high-fived him.

"Mom said she made sloppy joes, anyone want some?" Dalton asked as he stood up and wiped dirt off of himself. Everyone began running in the direction of the Ashford's mansion.

BAM! DONE. 1420 WORDS!. Yeah so Isabella won. *evil laugh* Bet you guys can't wait to see Dalton have to listen to Isabella. He also has to spend TWO hours with his Mom talking. But no worries there will be some Della or some other shipping's soon. Until next time my trapped marshmallows.