:Chapter 36:

:Isabella:

"Isabella." Alana said for the hundredth time. "Yes." I answered. "Where are the rogues, shouldn't they be attacking us too?" Alana asked. I pushed a silver bullet into my chamber and put the ammo back in. "I don't know where they are, and personally they better stay away because they just ruined the party and we barely managed to get the cake and presents in." I said as I pointed the gun at the woods.

"That must really suck." Alana said. I looked at her. She was just stating the obvious. "I'm rambling sorry about that I do that when nervous." Alana said. I simply nodded. "When I'm nervous, I like to shoot things." I commented. "That sounds um fun." Alana said nervously.

I smirked at her. Taking out my pistol I took of the safety. "Every thing is fun with me." I said. Turning her I pointed the gun at her. "Was my rambling that bad." Alana asked scared. I fired a shot. The bullet went wheezed passed her head and buried itself between the eyes of a rogue. Alana looked behind her and let out a sign of relief.

"I'd never shoot you no matter if you rambled non stop, but I never miss my target." I said firing another shot into a rogue. Alana stood up. "Looks like the rogues decided to pay us a visit." I said. "Alana get Derik, my brothers and Lucas and stay in the house." I said. I looked at Alana again. "I mean it." I finished. "I can help you know." Alana said. "Your pregnant, I prefer to make sure you stay that way." I commented.

Alana sighed but nodded. Then she ran in the house. Grabbing my pistols I jumped off of the porch onto the ground. Rogues began walking out of the woods. "As you can see, I'm not happy, I had to put my birthday party on hold and not get presents." I said walking towards them. A brown wolf snarled at me. 'Your making them mad sweetie.' 'That's the point Dad.' 'Ok, I am old enough to be your dad.' 'Your like more than a thousand years past that.'

I cocked my gun and looked at them bored. "So who's in line for the death ride with yours truly." I said sarcastically. 'Your hanging out with Death way too much.' I may just be. A gray rogue ran at me it's teeth bared.

Pointing my gun at the wolf I pulled the trigger. The bullet slammed into it's chest. The wolf went stumbling into the ground. "Is that all?" I asked in a taunting voice. The rogues growled before six decided to go after me. Now this should be some competition.

Grabbing a Chinese ring dagger, I threw one at the rogue leading the small pack. Then I fired a shot at a brown wolf. As one ran at me I ducked to the side and slid across the ground. Then I fired two shots into it's heart. "Come on!" I yelled at them. "I have some anger I need to vent!" I yelled. One of the rogues jumped at me.

Dropping to my knees I ducked down. The rogue flew over my head. Grabbing my silver dagger. I sliced open the stomach of the rogue. The rogue went tumbling into the ground. Standing up I glared at the rogues before me. "Are you still sure about fighting me?" I asked in a taunting voice. A black wolf emerged from them. An original. What is so scary about them?

The wolf bared it's teeth. I pointed my pistols. Then it howled slash roared. The sound echoed through the forest. The air went dead silent. Ducking down a small arrow whizzed past me. "The bigger they are the harder they fall." Lucas said.

Derik stood next to him his double barrel shotgun pointed at the rogues. "Duck!" Lucas yelled. I dropped to ground as my brothers jumped out. All of them began firing at the rogues. Derik with his 420 FPS Hwasan Double Barrel Green Gas shotgun, Lucas with his Horton Legend Ultra Lite Crossbow and my brothers with rapid shooting Glock 47's. Bullets and arrows whizzed over me. Each and everyone finding a target.

Rogues began dropping to ground like flies. Pushing myself I began firing rounds with them. Not a single bullet missed a target. Every bullet and arrow buried into a rogue. Soon we were surrounded by bullets and dead rogues. Let's just say it was bloody. Lucas walked up to me and offered his hand. Sighing I grabbed it and pulled myself up.

"Next time Izzy Lou, don't send yourself into a herd of rogues." Lucas said with a smirk. He did not just go there. "You told him." I said in shock to Ryne and Enyr. Izzy Lou was a nickname they gave me. It always irritated me. "Don't try to be all dad like Lukey Pookey." I said with a smirk. "You told her." Lucas said looking at him in utter shock.

"Oops, well she needed something against you." Derik said putting his hands up in surrender. Lucas rolled in his eyes. A growl echoed through the woods. More rogues walked out. They simply walked over the dead rogues bodies. "Seriously, did you not just see us shoot up some of your pack members." Lucas said in a duh tone.

The rogue simply growled and stalked towards us with pack members at his side. "They just don't relent." Enyr whispered. "I know right." Ryne answered. Putting myself next to them. "Just fire at them in this position." I said. "If they get close?" Derik questioned. "You three shift and attack, Lucas and I can handle them if we summon our demons powers." I said.

Lucas put himself in between Enyr and me. "You know when I signed up for this, never did I think I'd be caught in the middle of a rogue war." Lucas said. "I didn't thing any of us did." I commented. With that we began rapidly firing at the rogues.

Rogues began dropping left and right. Both my pistols were aimed at them. "Did you guys bring ammo?" I asked. "Of course we did, we're not amateurs just because we disappeared for nine years, we kept our skills up." Ryne replied with a smirk. I nodded. Both my pistols were in my hand. I had ammo in my denim jacket and at my waist.

Derik stopped shooting. "I'm out cover me." Derik said. With that he slipped behind me and began reloading. A rogue tried slipping behind to get Derik. Whirling around him I shot the rogue directly in the chest. Derik smiled at me. "Thank you." Derik said. "No problem, you should watch the back with Lucas, they'll come from all sides." I said.

Derik nodded as Lucas turned around. "Come on!" Ryne yelled. Let's just say neither me or my brothers were a big fan of this day despite it being my birthday. He began shooting every rogue that came near him. "Ryne calm down." Enyr said touching his arm. Ryne huffed but nodded. I glared at the rogues before firing a round of shots at six rogues.

"One dies and more replaces them." Lucas commented. "You think." Derik said. "Should we shift." Enyr asked. "Probably." I said. Ryne, Enyr, and Derik ran to the porch. "Let's make sure nothing tries getting them." I said. With that we ran after them. We stood on the bottom step of the porch. We weren't worrying about the house since some vampires were watching from above on the roof and witches enchanted it.

They three began shifting. Lucas pointed his crossbow and began firing. I pointed my guns and began firing. I could hear bones snapping behind me as they shifted. Soon a red wolf pushed past me. Derik's brown eyes stared into my vibrant blue ones. He nodded before walking down. He bared his teeth at the rogue. Dark red wolves pushed past us. What was with their colors?

But I understood why they were a wolf. Lucas and I walked up to catch them. Derik stood between Derik and Enyr. I put myself in between Ryne and Enyr. They were fooling them into thinking they were regular werewolves. But we knew the truth. We were all anything but normal. Lucas and I raised our weapons and pointed them at the rogues.

The rogues were growling at us. Derik tipped his head back and howled. Then he bared his teeth at the rogues and growled. I looked at my wolf brothers. Felt good finally looking down. Then the two stood up into Lycan forms. I've never seen a werewolf look so shocked. Then the two roared.

1450. ROAR! Ha my attempts to be a Lycan were futile. I'm so sorry about the weird updating schedule. I haven't been really interested in much lately. I just don't feel myself. But I promise to come back to my old updating stuff. I love this series. It honestly my passion. The reason I get myself up in the morning remembering I have to do schoolwork. I love all my readers, I don't know all of you but know I love you and wish I could thank each and everyone of you. Until next time my beloved marshmallows.