:Chapter 22:

:Isabella:

"Sneak attack!" Lucas yelled jumping on top of me. Both of us went tumbling to the ground. "Are you trying to make me break bones?" I asked as Lucas laid on top of me. "Maybe." Lucas said as he pushed himself up. Lucas then pulled me up. "What took you so long?" Lucas asked as we walked towards Derik's basement, which he turned into a training room.

Orchid was sitting down there next to my brothers and Derik. "Oh thank god, Isabella your here." Orchid said as she rushed towards me. "There so annoying talking about who has more muscle, who is faster, who is stronger, and who is hotter." Orchid said as she hugged me. "It's not my fault I'm a sexy beast." Ryne said with a smirk.

I could of lived without hearing that. "Who's fighting who?" Enyr asked. "I want to fight Iz." Ryne said looking at me. His eyes went black for a moment as he smirked at me. I shivered underneath his gaze. He was a damn Lycan. I am simply human. 'Who happens to be the vessel of Satan.' Ok, so I have that, but he turned into a half human half wolf creature, very well known in horror movies.

"Or are you scared?" Ryne said standing up and walking towards me. "Of course not, I may be younger but I'll hand ya ass to ya." I said with a smirk. "You got a lot of talk can you back it up." Ryne said crossing his arms across his chest. I swear they all started made oh sounds. "What's important is if your bite can back up ya bark." I said with a smirk.

"My bark is to make people think I don't have a bite, then I bite, so ya I can back up my bark." Ryne said returning a smirk of his own. "Are you gonna continue you yapping at each other or are ya gonna fight?" Enyr asked with a bored expression on his face. Ryne kicked his Doc Martins off and threw his sweatshirt aside. Ryne was in a pair of shorts and a grey skin tight t-shirt. I felt bad for the girl that falls for him.

I threw my leather jacket off. There were rips up and down the arms. I got that jacket from Victor. Before coming here I had changed from my skinny jeans and band tee. Now I was in a regular black skin tight shirt with some leggings that were cropped to fit me perfectly. I kicked off my burgundy vans, before going out to the matt.

"I'm defiantly watching this." Orchid said as she sat back down on the bench. I raised my fists up as Ryne raised his up. "You two can fight now." Lucas called out. Ryne literally ran at me before flipping me over his shoulder and onto my back. I swore underneath my breath.

I then went to kick his ankles. Ryne grabbed my foot. "I taught you that move, so I'm not gonna fall for it." Ryne said as he held my ankle. I smirked up at him. "Ya just did." I said. Pushing myself up some, I kicked him in the stomach and grabbed his shoulder lifting myself up. I wrapped my legs around his neck. Ryne began spinning trying to knock me off. Just as I went to pull him down, Ryne threw himself down.

"That looked like it hurt." Derik commented. "Get off of me you giraffe." I said as I attempted to push him off. "Push me off." Ryne said pressing into me further. "Your using your weight and height against me, it's not fair." I said as my arms got trapped. "Fair is for losers." Ryne said. 'Use the leg flip, it's what losers do.' "Rude Satan." I said wrapping my legs around Ryne's waist. Then I flipped him over.

Now I was straddling my brother. It was extremely uncomfortable. But if it means I win, then so be it. Ryne pushed me off of him. I jumped up. Ryne was already up when I was up. Ah, strength and height against speed and shortness. Wasn't this gonna be fun? Note the sarcasm in my voice.

I ducked underneath Ryne as he went to punch me. I grabbed his arm and kneed him in the stomach. Then I flipped him over me. "And you complain about my strength." Ryne said as he jumped up. "I did a lot of executer hunting training while I thought you were dead." I said. "Yeah, your defiantly not that innocent girl that thinks talking is better than violence." Ryne said.

I kicked up at Ryne who in turn grabbed my foot. Then he flipped me onto my back. "Still at age fifteen you fall for that." Ryne said as he hovered over me. "You fall for it too." I countered. With that I jumped onto his back. Then I began bashing my fists into his chest. "Die ya Lycan!" I shouted as I continued bashing my fists.

"Freaking chimpanzee." Ryne said as he attempted to get me off. Ryne sighed. Suddenly his clothes began ripping. His skin ripped with it and fur grew out. Damn it. Soon I was no longer holding onto a back of my human brother. Now I was holding onto the back of my Lycan brother. I was all up and personal with a Lycan. This was scarier than a werewolf. Werewolves looked like giant wolves. He didn't.

Ryne's claw grabbed my shirt and I was flipped over his head. Looking up, I looked at Ryne's Lycan face. "I surrender!" I yelled putting my hands up. There was no way in hell, I could defeat him now without letting Satan do the fighting or having weapons. Ryne did a cocky smirk before shifting back naked.

"And the older brother comes out victorious." Ryne said as Enyr tossed him clothes. 'Get him.' I smirked as I pushed myself up. Then I jumped on top of Ryne and sent us crumbling to the ground. "And the younger sister comes out victorious." I said mocking Ryne with a smile. Ryne rolled his eyes as he pushed me off of him.

"So Orchid and Lucas," I started looking at them. "What do you want?" Lucas asked. "If it's money or an object, ask Derik his paycheck came in." Orchid said straightening her black fishnet dress. Yes she dressed like a hunter despite her being a witch. Orchid did work for the Organization. "No my check came in, it's more of needing to know something." I said as I helped Ryne up.

"Then shoot, I always enjoy being a supernatural dictionary." Orchid said with a smile. Lucas nodded in agreement. "What do you know about Helkin?" I asked.

Bam cliffhanger. 1118 words. Just after this chapter you'll find out about it. So you'll have to suffer through Dalton's POV then boom answer to the question. But no worries you will get your chapter. So now to something I'm annoyed about. This person messaged me demanding for me to update my book Save Me Demon. It's one thing commenting but messaging isn't necessary. Save Me Demon just isn't my main priority, I got bored of the book and don't no what to write. Ok now that is out, don't forget to Pm or comment stuff you want to know on me. Until next time my sexy marshmallows....