:Chapter 33:

:Dalton:

"You must keep her away from here for at least four to five hours." Orchid said grabbing my shoulders. "Understood ma'am." I said saluting her. Orchid rolled her eyes as she went to Andrew's side. "Where are you taking her?" Ryne asked his eyes burning into mine. I shivered under his gaze. "Out to froyo then I'm taking her bowling." I said quickly.

Enyr laughed and shook his head. "What's so funny?" I asked confused. "Isabella hates bowling." Ryne said with a smirk. "Well then I'll take her to the movies." I said. "To see what?" Ryne asked. He is just spitting out questions. "Batman Vs. Superman." I said with a hint of a smirk.

"I've already seen that." Nico said with a smirk. "I'm leaving now for blabber mouth here doesn't spoil anything." I said. "I thought you weren't into D.C. comics!" Nico yelled. "Who knows!" I yelled back grabbing my leather jacket on the way out. I opened the door to come face to face with a very angry looking Isabella.

"Your five minutes late, now we have to eat froyo faster for we can make it to the movies." Isabella said as she straightened her denim jacket. Isabella was decked out in a American Horror Story shirt and purple galaxy leggings with a purple plaid skirt. My guess was Orchid made the skirt happen. "Don't say a word about my outfit, Orchid is psycho." Isabella said.

"Ok well how did you know we're I'm taking you?" I asked. "Twin telepathy." Isabella said. "You don't have a twin." I said. "Fine, I overheard you yelling about D.C. comics and heard froyo." Isabella said. "Oh, well since someone is in a big hurry let's go." I said flashing her my keys to my Lamborghini. It had finally been fixed.

"Nope, we're taking my car." Isabella said dragging me to her Mustang. "Can I at least drive?" I asked slightly offended. "Sure." Isabella said her mood getting happier. I smiled at her and ran to her car and got in. Isabella looked at me from the passenger seat. "Let's go." Isabella said. "Ok." I said staring her car. With that we shot off to Chills.
*********
"This place isn't crowded which is weird." I said taking a bite from my Oreo cake froyo. "No one really comes in the morning." Isabella answered as she tossed around cupcake batter froyo mixing it with her toppings.

I nodded. "I know every restaurant and little foods places times when no one really comes in." Isabella said. "That's cool." I answered. "Yeah it's like a hobby to me, I do it at every town I go to when on a job." Isabella said. Every town? Oh yeah, don't forget your mate may seem like a normal-ish teenage girl but in reality is a badass hunter.

"Are you leaving here after the job?" I asked. 'Please say no.' "No, around this age is when a hunter has to find a place to settle in, I'll just be gone on weekends or days when a far away job is pulled in." Isabella said. "Why here?" I asked. "Well it's the longest place I stayed and Orchid will probably beg me to stay." Isabella said.

"Orchid actually lives here and isn't part of your job?" I asked confused. "Witches stay in one place, they only travel if needed, they usually stay on the outskirts of town for no suspicion on them is risen." Isabella explained as she began eating her froyo. I nodded.

"So what time is the movie?" Isabella asked tilting her head to the side. "In about twenty minutes." I said. "We have to go now then." Isabella said grabbing her stuff. "Why?" I asked confused. "The credits will be over by the time we get there so we don't have to wait endless time." Isabella said.

"Isabella." I said. "Yes Dalton." Isabella answered. "The credits start in twenty minutes not the actual movie, we have plenty of time, the movie theaters is only ten minutes away." I said. Isabella sighed before sitting down. "I feel like an idiot." Isabella said collapsing into the chair in defeat. "Your not, you just got excited, nothing to be ashamed of." I said offering her a smile.

Isabella nodded with a slight blush on her face. "Yeah, I'm just really excited for the movie, although Batman and Superman are always saving each other." Isabella said tilting her head. I nodded memorized by her. She was acting so cute and innocent. 'It's sorta hot but yet scary.'

But I knew if the wrong thing said, Isabella could turn ruthless. "Are you alright?" Isabella asked waving her hand in my face. "Yeah just got lost in though, sorry." I said nervously. "It's ok, now you should eat your froyo before it melts." Isabella said pointing at my froyo. I nodded and began eating it quickly. "Or you can scuff it down." Isabella whispered. I smirked at her.

"So how is Nico and Angel doing?" Isabella asked awkwardly. "Alright, Angel holds his hand and pecks his cheek once in awhile." I answered. The conversation just went downhill. Have to bring it back up. "Has that guy brought you any new weapons?" I asked.

"His name is Victor and yes he brought me some new weapons, do you want me to tell you what they are?" Isabella asked with a slight smirk. "Sure." I said unsure now. "Well my favorite is the chainsaw gun, they come in different sizes, but when a button is pushed a chainsaw wrapped around the gun and your hand making sure not to hurt you." Isabella said with a smile.

I nervously gulped. "Sounds cool." I answered. "Yeah it gets really bloody." Isabella said with a grin. "And I'm guessing you like that." I said. "Of course, the bloodier is sometimes better if not in civilization." Isabella said with a smirk.

"Am I going to find a dead body in the woods?" I asked. "No, I burn the bodies, I'm not some kind of animal." Isabella said. "That hurts." I replied putting my hand over my heart. "Technically your are only half animal and wolves aren't that messy." Isabella replied. "Do you wanna here something cool?" I asked.

"Go ahead and shoot." Isabella said rolling her hand up. "We can go to the movies now." I said. Isabella literally darted out of her seat and began dragging me out. "Let's go!" Isabella said excited. "Ok, relax." I joked.
***********
"I knew it." Isabella replied as we walked out of the movie. "How many times are you gonna say that?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm gonna scream it out to the heavens and hells." Isabella said flailing her arms. "Are you sure Satan would like that?" I asked with a smirk.

"Probably not." Isabella said. "Hey Izzy, I have something for you." I said. "Popcorn with white cheddar salt?" Isabella asked. "We have an entire bucket but no." I answered. Reaching into my pocket I brought out a small case.

Opening it I showed it to her. "Happy sixteenth birthday." I said. In the box was a hand carved wolf with a knight's helmet melted into it. "It's beautiful, how did you get it?" Isabella asked as she took it out and began examining it. "Nico helped me carve it in woodshop class, I was originally gonna do pottery for it but we weren't doing free-style so I did this." I said motioning to the statue.

"Was everything we did today for my birthday?" Isabella asked tilting her head. "Well you aren't getting a party and you deserve to do something fun on your birthday." I said. "Thank you, I really never did anything on my birthday." Isabella explained as we got in the car.

"Really?" I asked. "Yeah, I wasn't a big fan, even when I was little, all I wanted was presents and cake, no friends at all." Isabella explained as we began driving towards my house. "Well you spent it with me and I hoped you enjoyed it." I said as we pulled up in front of my house. My phone made a little ding. I looked down it seeing it was from Orchid. 'Parties ready, bring Izzy.'

Getting out Isabella leaned on her Mustang and looked at me. "Your fun to hang out with, you know how to keep a conversation going." Isabella said. 'She thinks we're fun to hang out with.'

"So why are we at your house?" Isabella asked as we walked in. "Thought it'd be cool plus I set my a barbeque for later wanna go see?" I asked. "Sure." Isabella answered. Grabbing her hand I began dragging her through the house. "Is Aries still here?" Isabella asked as we walked through. "Yeah he's outside with Hades." I said. Isabella nodded.

I stopped at the door. I then tapped on it three times giving the code. "What are you doing?" Isabella asked. "Getting Aries and Hades ready, I do teach them stuff." I said. "Ok." Isabella said holding her hands up. There was a small tap from the other side. That was my signal.

With that I opened the door and pushed Isabella in. "Surprise!"

1528 words. Sorry bout' the long wait, I haven't been feeling good and have been playing the sims. But I'll be updating regular now. Happy late Bday to Izzy. Until next time my surprised marshmallows.