:Chapter 19:

:Dalton:

Now this was interesting to watch. Isabella seemed so shocked. Ash had her belt in his mouth. "Ash give me back my belt." Isabella said. Ash shook his head. Isabella rolled her eyes. "Ash drop it." Isabella said. Ash then ran the other away. Isabella shook her head as she followed after Ash. Ash crouched down but kept his butt in the air.

"Drop it." Isabella said getting closer to him. Ash then pranced away from her holding his head high. I couldn't help but smirk. This was funny. Isabella sighed before beginning to chase after him. "Stop acting so prideful." Isabella said as she began running after her. Ash shook his head. Just as Isabella reached for the scruff of his fur he made a sharp left turn. Isabella fell into the ground.

I winced a little. That probably hurt. I felt a little bad. But Ash was just playing with her. Isabella pushed herself up and glared in our direction. Ash tilted his head. "Drop it now." Isabella said walking towards Ash. Ash shook his head.

"Drop it." Isabella said attempting to snap. She couldn't snap. Ash then pranced away from her proudly. Isabella groaned and began chasing after me. Ash then began running away from her. Isabella stomped the dirt in anger. 'Give it to her.' 'Ok.'

Ash turned around and ran towards her. He then jumped onto her. Isabella went stumbling back, Ash on top of her. Right when she hit the ground was when Ash began shifting back. In Ash's place, I was laying naked on top of Isabella. Isabella looked up at me, her face a bright red.

"Get off of me." Isabella said in a low tone. I pushed myself off of her and ran to the four wheeler. Grabbing my clothes I quickly put them on. Isabella walked over to me. "I saw one of those things before we went to frozen yogurt." I said as I helped her into the four wheeler.

She looked like she was thinking really hard. "Their called Helkin, a type of hound of hell, their famous for paralyzing their victims then dragging them to hell and if their master approves eating them." Isabella said as I began exiting the path.

"Ok well we'll tell my Dad when we get back." I said my eyes flickering to her. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride. That was the longest ten minutes of my life.
**********
"Dad." I called out as I opened the door for Isabella. Right then my Dad walked out. "Yes." Dad said. His black hair was all ruffled. Mom peeked her head out the door. Realizing who it was she disappeared again. "Well we sorta killed a hound of hell." I said casually.

Dad sighed. "We'll talk about this later, I'll mind-link that pack to be alert, the war is approaching." Dad said before slamming the door. Isabella smirked at me before stalking into the kitchen. I ran after her.

Ryne and Enyr looked up at me. Andrew had Orchid at his side. "Where's everyone?" I asked sitting down next to Andrew. "They went to their rooms." Orchid answered. I nodded. "So this war, do you know who your up against?" Enyr asked. "An extremely large rogue pack." I answered.

Enyr tossed some papers down. On the papers were a boy. He had a brown buzz cut and looked pissed. His eyes were a dull brown. At the bottom it said Dante Packer. "He's the leader, he's been arrested by the Organization but someone let him free." Enyr said. "Someone's working for the other side." Isabella muttered cracking her knuckles.

"I can do some snooping around with Derik." Lucas suggested. "That will be helpful." Isabella said as she began staring at me intensely. I made a picture taking motion at her. Isabella flipped me off in return. Lucas nodded before pushing himself into Enyr. Enyr rolled his eyes before scooting closer to him too.

My eyes drifted to Isabella. She was messing with Ryne's hair now. Curling it, pulling it, putting it back. "You done yet?" Ryne asked raising an eyebrow. "Nope." Isabella said as she continued tugging on it. Ryne rolled his eyes. "Andrew piggy back ride to the room." Orchid demanded.

Isabella smirked slightly. Andrew sighed but got up. Orchid jumped onto his back. "Go wolfy." Orchid said patting his hair. Andrew smiled a little before walking out. I looked back at Isabella. She had a small smirk on her face. "This was one weird Valentine's day." Isabella muttered. "Agreed there, but you could make it awesome by kissing me." I said pointing to my lips.

Isabella laughed before shaking her head. "Your just getting bolder." Isabella said. "Now that was me flirting." I said with a wink. Isabella shook her head before smirking. "Plus I'm just getting started." I said returning my own smirk.

"If you were a triangle you would be acute one." I said with a smirk. Lucas shook his but cracked a smile. "I bet we can get into some serious Treble together." I said winking. Isabella shook her head. "Damn girl you lookin' sharp." I said with a smirk. "It's a good thing I have my library card because I'm totally checking you out." I said with another wink.

"Are you done now?" Isabella asked. "I am now." I said crossing my arms. "So you do a combination of geeky, musical and cheesy pick-up lines?" Isabella asked. I nodded proudly. Isabella shook her head before going to her iPhone. "Do you wanna walk Aries and Hades tomorrow?" I asked tilting my head. Isabella looked up at me. "I guess so." Isabella said offering me a smile.

I smiled at her. "Your warming up to me." I said happily. "Don't try to hide with your angel eyes." Isabella said. "You like my eyes?" I asked. Damn did she change the topic. "Their pretty." Isabella said crossing her legs. 'She thinks we're hot.' 'She didn't say that.' 'She's probably thinking it.'

Ash then settled back into his sleep. "Thank you." I said with a smile. Isabella shot me a thumbs up. "Well its getting dark bout' time we left." Isabella said getting up. Ryne got up and literally darted out the door. "I'm your ride!" Isabella shouted. Ryne yelled something back, but it didn't sound human. "What did he say?" Isabella asked. "He's moody because the full moon is approaching." Enyr explained as he walked out with Lucas.

"Are you moon bound too?" Isabella asked. "If you mean having to shift on a full moon then yes." I answered crossing my arms. "Do you think Enyr and Ryne could run with you?" Isabella asked with desperate eyes. 'She's desperate say yes, we'll earn her affection.' Damn was Ash persistent.

I shot her a smile. "No problem." I said. Isabella smiled at me. Suddenly she was hugging me. My cheeks went red as electricity danced through my body. I of course took advantage of the situation and hugged her back. It felt nice having my mate in my arms. I don't know why but even if Isabella wasn't my mate, I think I would of fallen for her anyone. 'Probably.'

"Thank you." Isabella whispered. She pulled back really quickly. Her cheeks were a light red. Least it was some color. "I should leave before Ryne hotwires my Mustang." Isabella said. "Have fun." I called out. "Tell your Mom I said thanks for the homemade chicken nuggets." Isabella called out. I nodded.

Turning around my eyes landed on Alex. He was in a pair of Batman pajamas. His hair was sticking up in places. His wolf stuff animal was still in his arms. "Did Isabella leave?" Alex asked rubbing his eyes. "Yes but if you want you can walk the dogs with us tomorrow." I said walking towards him. Alex nodded. "Read me the story with the big bad wolf and the girl with the red hood." Alex said. I smiled before walking to his room with him.

DELLA, DELLA, DELLA, DELLA! 1336 words. So Alex may seem like a five year old and everything even know he's 8 but he has a childlike personality. Werewolf children tend to be sweet (Usually). But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to check out Beta's Little Strawberry, Kadan and Alana's story. Until next time my pup marshmallows.