:Chapter 32:

:Isabella:

"Where are we going?" Dalton asked as I dragged him down the street. "Just shut it and wait." I said. "Ok." Dalton said as he followed me. We had just finished Easter dinner. I had a few hours before dark to show Dalton what I found.

"How far are we from there?" Dalton asked tilting his head. He looked like a puppy. 'You want that puppy!' I blushed furiously at what Satan said but attempted to ignore it. "Not that far." I said. Dalton nodded as he gripped my hand. Why did I drag him by his hand?

Shaking my head I continued leading him through the street. In about five minutes I stopped in front of a house. "This is the breeders place." I said. "Why'd you bring me here?" Dalton asked as he looked around. "To investigate with me, your a werewolf and have great sense of smell." I said. "The place is probably locked and what if she's waiting for you." Dalton said.

I smirked at him. Reaching into my denim jacket I grabbed my pistols. Grabbing his arm I dragged him to the door. Turning around I slammed my foot into the door kicking it in. "I guess we can just go in uninvited." Dalton said. "That's the spirit." I said as we walked in.

The place was exactly how we left it. Everything in order, dog paintings, and books. "This place looks normal." Dalton said. "Shift into your wolf form." I said. "But I did that for you this morning." Dalton complained. "I need you to sniff around for demon activity." I said looking at him weirdly. "Oh, ok." Dalton said. With that he walked away to shift.

I could hear bones snapping and a few grunts. I shivered. I could never be a werewolf. The process looks to painful. Sure I'm a hunter, but that's every bone in his body breaking and reforming. Dalton walked out in wolf form, his clothes in his mouth. Dalton walked up to me and dropped his clothes in front of me.

I rolled my eyes and picked them up. Something caught my eyes. I grabbed his boxers and reframed from laughing. It was white with little blue bears. "That's cute." I said putting it in my bag. Leaning down I stroked Dalton's head. Dalton shook his head and began sniffing around.

I pulled the safety off of the gun and began following after him. Dalton sniffed up to a room. He looked up at me and began pawing at it. Reaching forward I opened it. Dalton pushed past and began sniffing some more. I walked in holding my pistols up.

The room was a simple bedroom with light purple walls and a twin bed in the middle. The place has clothes folded in neat piles. On the bed was a leather bound journal. It had a lock around the clasp. Walking towards it I picked it up.

Dalton looked up at me. He then looked at the lock. I smirked at him. Pointing my gun at the lock I shoot. The lock blew off. Dalton jumped back. "Oh relax." I said as I opened it. The journal was written in red pen with neat hand writing. At least I hoped it was a red pen.

Sitting down I began reading. Dalton jumped up next to me. He put his head in my lap. I put on of my hands on his hand and began petting him. Dalton nuzzled my head.

I looked at the next page. ''I just fought a werewolf, he almost killed me, I don't think he's fully werewolf, something like that shouldn't be able to defeat a demon of my level.' That sounds interesting.

Dalton's tongue licked my hand. "Don't try to do stuff that you know if you were human I'd beat you up for." I said looking at him. Dalton shook his head before moving in closer to me. I rolled my eyes before going back to the journal. "I'm telling you that was Satan's vessel." A female voice said.

"Shit." I muttered. I then got off the bed and put myself under it. "Dalton come here." I said quietly. Dalton didn't move. "Come on before they catch us." I said. Dalton dropped off of the bed and looked at me licking his lips. Just as they walked in Dalton got under.

"Are you positive?" A man asked as they walked in. Vee and her little guard where next to the man. "Unless Satan had a daughter and told no one because she summoned blue flames and tried to scorch me." Vee said angrily.

"Do you know where she is?" The man asked. "No sir she got away." Vee said. The man looked at her and glared. "And why did she get away?" He asked his voice strained. Dalton was beginning to whimper. Grabbing his muzzle I began stroking his nose. "It'll be alright." I whispered in his ear. Dalton pushed his nose into the palm of my hand and rubbed his head against me.

"Because if I stayed she would of killed us." Vee sad putting her head down in shame. "So you chose to be selfish then help us find her." The man said. Vee nodded in shame. There was a loud noise of skin hitting skin. That man just hit Vee.

Her guard looked ready to move and attack. "Next time you see her, find out where she is, I don't care if it ends up with you almost dead!" The man yelled. Now I felt bad for her but she still is working for the enemy. "Yes sir." Vee said looking up with death in her eyes. "Ok now I have places to be and to make sure I'm not seen as a suspect." The man said.

With that he walked out with a huge burst of flames. "I hate that bastard." Vee said. "Yes but he's offering us money and a position to rule in hell." Vee's guard said. Oh I'll make sure you get a position to rule in hell, it'll be the execution duty and you'll be the first to be executed.

"Where's my journal?" Vee asked walking towards the bed. Shoot. "Madam you might of not brought it here." The guard said. "I swore I did." Vee said. "We have to go madam." He said. "Ok." Vee said. She looked at the room suspiciously one more time.

Please don't see us. Turning around they left with a big burst of flames. Removing my hand from Dalton we scooted out. Grabbing his clothes, I handed them to him. "Get dressed." I said. Dalton turned around and bones began snapping. I held Vee's journal to my chest. This could hold so many answers to so many questions.

"I'm done." Dalton said. I nodded and turned around. Dalton was just standing there casually. "Why did you seem so scared?" I asked as we walked out of the house. "I think I've seen her before." Dalton said as we began walking to the car. "From where?" I asked interested.

"You know when we went out for froyo, I had gone out to Winn Dixie to get stuff for Valentine's and I swore she attacked me." Dalton said. "Well we'll discuss this later, I just want to get home, read this journal and eat stuffed peppers." I said. "You eat peppers?" Dalton asked. "No of course not, I just eat the stuffing." I said. Dalton laughed as we got in the car.

1250 words. Boom! Another chapter published. So I'm happy. Yesterday I got the sims 3 pets edition and tomorrow I'm getting the sims 3 supernatural. So until next time my peppery marshmallows.